Joe Silva becomes Twitter hashtag as fighters share bad memories of former UFC matchmaker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

It hasn’t been a good week for Joe Silva.

If you haven’t been paying attention lately, UFC fighter pay is under the microscope thanks to the recent public feuds between the promotion and stars Jon Jones and Jorge Masvidal, as well as the retirements of Conor McGregor (probably not serious) and Henry Cejudo and Amanda Nunes pondering it. As a result, a plethora of former UFC fighters have come forward to speak up about their past experiences dealing with the promotion.

In particular, it seems many of these ex-UFC fighters have a disdain for – as Jon Fitch put it – “extra special a**hole” Silva, who served as UFC matchmaker from 1996 to 2016 and was inducted into the Hall of Fame’s “Contributor” wing the next year.

Because of this, a “Me Too movement on Joe Silva” (Eddie Alvarez’s words) has emerged, leading to a #JoeSilvaStories hashtag that has taken off on Twitter....

Continue reading:

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I must say though, that in some of the points, as a spectator, I agree with what Joe Silva said to some of the guys.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
The wee little man be tink he tough .

Giver some porridge and little Goldilocks will be nice

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
WOW! What a revelation! Joe was a pos just like Dana and the Swole Brothers and pretty much all the big wigs at the UFC!

I am shocked! This is scandalous...

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

It hasn’t been a good week for Joe Silva.

If you haven’t been paying attention lately, UFC fighter pay is under the microscope thanks to the recent public feuds between the promotion and stars Jon Jones and Jorge Masvidal, as well as the retirements of Conor McGregor (probably not serious) and Henry Cejudo and Amanda Nunes pondering it. As a result, a plethora of former UFC fighters have come forward to speak up about their past experiences dealing with the promotion.

In particular, it seems many of these ex-UFC fighters have a disdain for – as Jon Fitch put it – “extra special a**hole” Silva, who served as UFC matchmaker from 1996 to 2016 and was inducted into the Hall of Fame’s “Contributor” wing the next year.

Because of this, a “Me Too movement on Joe Silva” (Eddie Alvarez’s words) has emerged, leading to a #JoeSilvaStories hashtag that has taken off on Twitter....

Continue reading:

Let's take a moment to appreciate that being a terrorist snitch is not even the most questionable part of Ali's fitness to be a manager.

Imagine coming out publicly to salivate all over the UFC's cock this hard and defend them, right when the pressure is on them to pay YOUR fighters better. Who are you working for here?

But I guess, if you can't trust a terrorist snitch, who can you trust?