John Lineker has been released from the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Strange one , because he is a good fighter , one of the better ones to watch south of 155.

He has missed weight and pulled out of more than one fight. May be a factor here as well.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He has missed weight and pulled out of more than one fight.
And he's complained about lack of activity.

So weight issues, pull out of fights, complain about activity, get paid more than the average 135er.... That's a bad recipe

Especially if the rumors are true about him being cleared by an outside doc, the UFC doc, and even his team after his cut that caused him to pull out.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Damn dude.

Not that this is the thread to do it but I don’t think I’ve ever read a positive post by you.

You consistently post about how terrible the sport has become. If you are so disgusted and hateful about mma why do you continue to frequent the forums? I’m not insinuating that you should quit posting, I’m genuinely curious why you keep coming back to websites that obviously make you angry.
lol noob

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know how he can blame it on not making weight. Timing is way off for that. He last didn't make weight 3 years/5 fights ago.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I think it's more that Lineker became a bit of a pain in the ass for Shelby/Maynard and if he actually did refuse to fight after being cleared then I can definitely see them telling him to fuck off no matter how exciting he is for a little fella