General John McAfee says he has info

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've never slept in a hammock.

I have roughed it on the streets of el parie, you ever slept rough in a tough city?

Stick to your woodlands, gayboy, leave this thug shit to me
get back under John's hammock

Feeding time

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Will he be releasing the info he says he has now?
I've witnessed in my lifetime a handful of people like this. Never ONCE did they have credible information. It was always about their own paranoid delusions. The CIA doesn't come after you for tax evasion should be the first clue. Eating shit and marrying a prostitute should also tell you a lot about his mental health.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've witnessed in my lifetime a handful of people like this. Never ONCE did they have credible information. It was always about their own paranoid delusions. The CIA doesn't come after you for tax evasion should be the first clue. Eating shit and marrying a prostitute should also tell you a lot about his mental health.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015