Society John Pilger article on Venezuela

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i like john pilger. he has done some good work in the past

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Why not just state what you really mean, i.e. you won't consider another point of view if you don't like the source?
I actually know people from there who had family members killed for their land. I don’t have to read some lefty commie fags BS to know what is really going on. Many of them live in So. Fl. Maybe you are the one who should get your head out of your ass.

I actually know people from there who had family members killed for their land. I don’t have to read some lefty commie fags BS to know what is really going on. Many of them live in So. Fl. Maybe you are the one who should get your head out of your ass.
I don't believe you.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don't believe you.
Why on earth would I make that up? My friend Alfonso and his brother live here. Their father was a professor and had a nice farm. The commies wanted it because you know he worked for it all his life and the poor deserve it more than he did. He wouldn’t give in. He was a stubborn old man. They hired 2 teens to put a bullet in his head. The brothers had to fly down and bury their father. There also might be a couple teens who are no longer among us. But I am making this all up because you can’t believe what really goes on with the type of people you support. Enjoy your organic holistic latte.

Why on earth would I make that up? My friend Alfonso and his brother live here. Their father was a professor and had a nice farm. The commies wanted it because you know he worked for it all his life and the poor deserve it more than he did. He wouldn’t give in. He was a stubborn old man. They hired 2 teens to put a bullet in his head. The brothers had to fly down and bury their father. There also might be a couple teens who are no longer among us. But I am making this all up because you can’t believe what really goes on with the type of people you support. Enjoy your organic holistic latte.
I know absolutely nothing about you nor the people you claim to exist, it would be stupid to believe what you've written. The article I linked to has been written by a man who has an impeccable reputation and sources his material. That alone makes his accounts more valuable to me than some 2nd-hand account written by an anonymous source. Objectively, you should be able to agree on that.

Even if what your "sources" claim actually happened, would it suddenly negate everything Pilger wrote?

Do I believe what he's written? I neither believe it nor disbelieve it, but it's an interesting and well-written piece which challenges what is being claimed by the U.S. government and msm.
Have a nice day.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I live in South Florida. We have a town here called Weston. Anyone who lives here can tell you most of that city has been taken over by people that fled. They are also in the Doral area of Miami. I have known Alfonso for years. His kid and mine where in TMA together and he and I became friends. I took him to the airport when he had to bury his father. His brother is well off and took care of getting revenge for their father.

There is another lefty female writer that claimed there was food in the stores and the situation down there was all made up too. I talk to other people besides Alfonso but he is the one I know best. Every single person has the same story I have talked to. My GF sees patients from there and they also talk about how horrible it is. Believe what you want .

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I live in South Florida. We have a town here called Weston. Anyone who lives here can tell you most of that city has been taken over by people that fled. They are also in the Doral area of Miami. I have known Alfonso for years. His kid and mine where in TMA together and he and I became friends. I took him to the airport when he had to bury his father. His brother is well off and took care of getting revenge for their father.

There is another lefty female writer that claimed there was food in the stores and the situation down there was all made up too. I talk to other people besides Alfonso but he is the one I know best. Every single person has the same story I have talked to. My GF sees patients from there and they also talk about how horrible it is. Believe what you want .
It must be fucking horrible if they are migrating to South Florida.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It must be fucking horrible if they are migrating to South Florida.
The ones in Weston were the well off ones. I can’t speak to the ones in Doral. My GF’s patients are also well off. I also know people (county club white guys) that moved to Weston when it was new and they are moving out. They aren’t down with the new culture there.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
The ones in Weston were the well off ones. I can’t speak to the ones in Doral. My GF’s patients are also well off. I also know people (county club white guys) that moved to Weston when it was new and they are moving out. They aren’t down with the new culture there.
I cant imagine why anyone would want to move before their property values bottom out

Look friend, unless I've been there and experienced the place in diverse situations, it's not for me to say how things are/aren't or whose stories are more representative of the majority. This is an approach I take even in countries where I live, i.e. just because my experiences are what they are, that doesn't make it a rule. That said, it is also my rule to be skeptical of what the msm is selling.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I cant imagine why anyone would want to move before their property values bottom out
It’s actually the second highest per cap city in Broward. It’s not poor scum. They just don’t like that everything has been taken over. It was/is an upscale golf community. Now yoy walk into the local shops and everyone speaks Spanish. The people who have been there since the beginning aren’t happy about it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
It’s actually the second highest per cap city in Broward. It’s not poor scum. They just don’t like that everything has been taken over. It was/is an upscale golf community. Now yoy walk into the local shops and everyone speaks Spanish. The people who have been there since the beginning aren’t happy about it.
You are just being naive if you think the property values will hold using that business model

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You are just being naive if you think the property values will hold using that business model
Do you know anything about Weston? So. Fl? I happen to have an R.E. License (not in the biz) but keep track of what’s going on. Different market here. Weston is as I stated the second most upscale city in Broward. These were well off people with money that fled. Not the poor banging pots and pans in the streets.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Do you know anything about Weston? So. Fl? I happen to have an R.E. License (not in the biz) but keep track of what’s going on. Different market here. Weston is as I stated the second most upscale city in Broward. These were well off people with money that fled. Not the poor banging pots and pans in the streets.
Tell me this in 5 years

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Tell me this in 5 years
This started 15 years ago and the values have only gone up. This isn’t some shithole in Miami. All Mercedes and beemers. Kids driving MB’s. The high school there and my kids school Stoneman Douglas are also the highest rated in the county. You don’t know the area and are just making assumptions. I think the kids call it whitesplainin. I would agree with you in 99% of cases but this is the 1%.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
I actually visited Venezuela in about 2011 on biz. Strange place and dangerous for Americans...even back then. You could see the place was starting to fall apart.

M

member 3289

I live in South Florida. We have a town here called Weston. Anyone who lives here can tell you most of that city has been taken over by people that fled. They are also in the Doral area of Miami.
Westonzuela and Doralzuela