General john2054:1, the rest of the world:0

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I had my meeting with my consultant today. I read him my letter, and he opened up when i was reading this. The my nurse (male), talked about me, and he was on my side (for a change). Then the consultant psychiatrist asked some more questions, before concluding that 'i had capacity', and he was prepared to give me a trial 6 weeks off the meds.

This is a big victory, don't you think?!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I had my meeting with my consultant today. I read him my letter, and he opened up when i was reading this. The my nurse (male), talked about me, and he was on my side (for a change). Then the consultant psychiatrist asked some more questions, before concluding that 'i had capacity', and he was prepared to give me a trial 6 weeks off the meds.

This is a big victory, don't you think?!
End well this won't

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I thought you were already off your meds.
people think this world is the only one. some people think that anyway. then they go to sleep. and the dream world kicks in. but they forget it in the morning. at least some of us remember! x

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope you get your benefits restarted so you can continue to sponge off the system and not take your meds so you can spend the entire work day trolling internet forums and playing online poker with the tax payers dollar

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
i hope you get your benefits restarted so you can continue to sponge off the system and not take your meds so you can spend the entire work day trolling internet forums and playing online poker with the tax payers dollar
they said they are going to send me a questionnaire. You know even if they do restart one of my benefits, it still won't even cover my bills. but there you go.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I've been off them for a month, but it was against medical advice. This morning i saw my dr, with my (male) nurse, and they agreed to give me a trial period off them. RESULT!
There was going to be a result either way.....either for or against, but either way an end result.......

Innit, like

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ahhh good old fashioned Nazi reverse psychology.

Oldest trick in the book

Watch out for them doctors john

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
they said they are going to send me a questionnaire. You know even if they do restart one of my benefits, it still won't even cover my bills. but there you go.
Do you have a job?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Not to Dogpile or anything but it is an interesting question....

If you are functional and don't need any medication, then why do you need benefits?

yuki2054 @john2054