VID Johnny Walker: Anyone Else Disgusted...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
By another gigantic freak using weight-cutting to beat up on WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY smaller guys and being super disrespectful and vicious in the process?

The guy KO's Roundtree with a BEAUTIFUL elbow, but then ruins it by punching a clearly out cold opponent two times super hard and then hip checking the shit out of the ref.

No buono...............

Cutting really needs to be banned...
You can tell he's a cocky douche by the way he hip checked the ref for absolutely nothing....

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
6'6 doing a backflip...impressive -- did GSP ever land one?

He has that old Chute Boxe Vanderlei Silva kill or be killed style something rarely seen in todays MMA, will be fun to see how far he goes or who will be there to stop him.

Either way ..he has my attention and I'll be gladly tuning into his fights

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
6'6 doing a backflip...impressive -- did GSP ever land one?

He has that old Chute Boxe Vanderlei Silva kill or be killed style something rarely seen in todays MMA, will be fun to see how far he goes or who will be there to stop him.

Either way ..he has my attention and I'll be gladly tuning into his fights
Wandy never acted like that.....

Nah, bruh. That's a clear sign of someone being a POS. I have watched MMA since 1992 ("free fight" tapes from Chinatown in NYC) and I have seen people bang into refs MAYBE ten times in 26 years. And he tossed him off and LOOKED at the ref like fuck you.

This guy is BAD NEWS....... mark my words...
I won't disagree.

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sometimes a Ref needs a little Hip Thrust ....wish he did it to Mario Yamasucki or Herb "Made Man" Dean instead of that poor Brazilian.
Shut your mouth about Mario!

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
And you are 100% then with him tossing the referee?

And if you think that Khalil wasn't out then I guess you believe he likes to defend punches by being completely stiff with his arms at his sides? Go watch the video again and tell me that stiff arms are a sign of not being KO'd..............
I never seen him toss the ref.

But Khalil wasn't stiff after the elbow, you need to go back and watch the vid again browski

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I never seen him toss the ref.

But Khalil wasn't stiff after the elbow, you need to go back and watch the vid again browski
If u can't agree that khalil is stiff and walker knocks the ref in the air after watching that vid than having a discussion with u is pointless...