General Join Me in Boycotting Race Threads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
sherdog actually managed to solve this problem by creating a separate war room for political threads and the mayberry which is like our off topic forum their off topic forum which is separate from the mayberry basically quarantined all the edgelord troll shitposters and drastically reduced them from the population in the mayberry drastically improving that forum and making for better and more fun discussion in threads.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
sherdog actually managed to solve this problem by creating a separate war room for political threads and the mayberry which is like our off topic forum their off topic forum which is separate from the mayberry basically quarantined all the edgelord troll shitposters and drastically reduced them from the population in the mayberry drastically improving that forum and making for better and more fun discussion in threads.
Grindr tried this and the forum traffic went in the shitter

I have never understood why if dudes dont like political threads DONT CLICK ON THEM...op is right if you dont like the pol threads dont participate

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
this post feels like a johova witness knocking on my door.

"sherdog actually managed to solve this problem by creating a separate war room"

thats actually a good idea.

M

member 1013

this post feels like a johova witness knocking on my door.

"sherdog actually managed to solve this problem by creating a separate war room"

thats actually a good idea.
They have those in the Far East too?