General Join Me in Boycotting Race Threads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

So how’s this working out for everyone? It’s going great for me. Fuck your race wars!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So how’s this working out for everyone? It’s going great for me. Fuck your race wars!
I've started ignoring everyone that randomly injects race or politics into a thread that has nothing to do with either.

It's awesome.

There's only 7 people left but it's so nice.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I heard you could get cartons of Winstons when it was still the Winston cup.
You could.

Basically all of the Tobacco companies that sponsored cars or the series itself had people walking around with cigarettes or cans of dip passing them out to anyone who wanted them. All you had to do was sign your name stating you were over 18.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You could.

Basically all of the Tobacco companies that sponsored cars or the series itself had people walking around with cigarettes or cans of dip passing them out to anyone who wanted them. All you had to do was sign your name stating you were over 18.
The source for my info is me.

I worked for the company that handled the vast majority of the trackside souvenirs when I was 18/19. My brother smoked so he would always have me sign so that he could get extra free smokes.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
First, a disclaimer: I realize this is hypocritical as I love to post overly pro Jew and Israel stuff to rile up the gentiles. I am willing to wear that, and trying to change.

Currently, I am going to recuse myself from any and all threads about race and racial issues. I encourage all of us to do the same. Of course, this is a discussion forum, and we can’t ban certain topics from being brought up. What we CAN do, however, is elevate ourselves above it. Nothing good comes from these threads, they drive away current and prospective members, and they upset everyone on all sides of the aisle. At the end of the day, we all just look like assholes. Ask yourself, why do you come here? For me, this site is an escape from my busy life and responsibilities, a place where I can say inane things and laugh with all my crazy internet MMA buddies. I think a lot of people come here to say things or be someone they can’t in real life. Some of us use this power for good, others for bad. It’s up to us to create the forum we want, and we have to ask ourselves, what type of forum is that? For me, the bickering and insults are getting old. We are all inundated with this nonsense 24/7. Why even bring it here, our sweet escape?

Do you guys think Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild want to deal with this bullshit on top of all the bullshit they already have to deal with in their real lives?

Anyway, that was a fairly rambling and incoherent diatribe, thank you to anyone who read it.
Did you just make a race thread about boycotting race threads?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I opened this post thinking that we were going to be boycotting things like MotoGP and Formula 1. I was going to throw in my two cents on why we SHOULD be talking about it more. Reason 1: I am a new fan of these sports, therefore I want to talk about them. Reason 2: They’re(especially moto gp) are insanely entertaining and fun to watch. Reason 3: They go real fast, and there is more than just four turns going to the left. NASCAR is lame for that reason. Reason 4: NASCAR is fucking lame.

I feel like I was misled with the post title, and I think we should boycott this thread and start a new one with a better title that accurately depicts what ol’ @Lars Soros is trying to say.