Jon forsborg banned?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I prefer not to air dirty laundry in public, but grudges aren't held forever around here...at least not on our end. I am confident something will get worked out.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jons has been really making our day on twitter.

Consider him freed.

FREE JONS FORSBERG!!!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n29762 said:
I prefer not to air dirty laundry in public, but grudges aren't held forever around here...at least not on our end. I am confident something will get worked out.

I can respect that. Is it possible to let it be known what his public forum post was that got him banned?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
what do the bars under the avatar represent? also can my "moderator" title be changed back to first 100?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
D241;n30511 said:
I can respect that. Is it possible to let it be known what his public forum post was that got him banned?

Hes unbanned. Feel free to talk to him. I think that's the end of us talking about the past. Looking forward to having Jons and his unique style around.

There's no particular post. We try to give people lots of chances. The only person that remains banned in this forum right now is someone that made multiple accounts and an elaborate plan to troll us with fake fighters. We were tipped off early and confronted directly. We knew about it and kept asking them to stop. They were actually a great poster when hiding out, but finally told us off and showed no sign theyd just post. Only goal to fuck the forum.

And wed an unban them too if they'd just go back to posting and participating instead of attempting to fuck with people via lies and inciting others to join them doing so.

So hopefully that gives an idea of what our line is. I dont have to agree with a member. Just dont fuck with the other members after we ask you not to.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
D241;n30512 said:
what do the bars under the avatar represent? also can my "moderator" title be changed back to first 100?
Bars are reputation. They go up in response to likes you get on your posts....some other stuff too, but mostly that.

Sure thing.I'll move your name back later. Could you PM me about it later? I'm mobile for the day and a little tougher to do at the moment.