Jon Jones accuses Dana White of flat out lying (seriously)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So in one tweet he never discussed any increase in pay, and in another he talks about changing his contract for HW.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The Lord is Testing Jon much more than USADA

He really has had a rough life and overcome so much injustice

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I think also, these conversations are often done through proxies who may interject here and there without their clients knowing, since they get a percentage instead of a flat fee.

But in any case, who knows with these two. They may even have orchestrated this dispute to make news and keep Jon away from Ngannou at the same time.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I think also, these conversations are often done through proxies who may interject here and there without their clients knowing, since they get a percentage instead of a flat fee.

But in any case, who knows with these two. They may even have orchestrated this dispute to make news and keep Jon away from Ngannou at the same time.
Or Jones is buying more time so he can "pulse".

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Dana is telling the truth in this one. Jon may be back on that shit again and not remember the conversation, but it's true.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
"We never discussed any increase in pay."

"If you’re not going to change my contract for the heavyweight move, at least have the decency to be honest with the fans."

This guy is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Side note: Is it possible Dana isn't happy he signed Jon to his current contract, based on all the drama, and Jon not bringing in the numbers projected when the contract was signed? That would make him overpaid as-is, so any increase in pay, even if it was a nickel would be absurd due to him currently being paid more than he is worth.

Just a thought.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
So in one tweet he never discussed any increase in pay, and in another he talks about changing his contract for HW.
Dana said "for the amount of money he's asking" implying he asked for an amount.
Asking to negotiate his contract for heavyweight is not asking for amount.
I think it's clear who's lying here.

Namaste

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jon jones is a man of Jesus. He has to take Dana's bullshit and make it into bread and fishes!

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Jon: Dana's lying is shocking
Someone: Yes but Jon, you have been caught lying, too
Jon: Yes, but I only lie to other people

I bet that is his exact mindset
(I only lie to other people, they don't really exist, Dana lied to me that is sth different)

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A common trait of people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder is that they contradict themselves while talking within minutes...

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
something something greatness. something something always stay humble. something something god is on my side. something something loads of drugs.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dana said "for the amount of money he's asking" implying he asked for an amount.
Asking to negotiate his contract for heavyweight is not asking for amount.
I think it's clear who's lying here.

Namaste
Of course it is, it always was. The answer is obviously both of them.