Jon Jones Arrested Again Sept 24th 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Obviously a ploy by Dana White. He wants to drive down his market value. Jon Jones is the greatest fighter of all time. I don't know why he won't just pay him.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Obviously a ploy by Dana White. He wants to drive down his market value. Jon Jones is the greatest fighter of all time. I don't know why he won't just pay him.
Seems like Jon wanted to fight for free this time round.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Yo literally yesterday this guy was getting people hyped about his move to HW. Clearly he and Conor are running neck and neck in the self sabotage department. Wtf

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wonder if he will slip all the charges again?

Like when he was driving round drunk on Tequila firing off a handgun in ABQ while already on some sort of probation.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
From Hitman Dan on the OG
He had this information well before the story broke

"he head-butted the hood of the cop car. did it several times. so hard he dented the hood and crime scene had to be called out to do an investigation and take a report on it."

arrest made at 5:45am at a resort

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was bullshit to have his gun charge tossed out back in december 2020.
Drunk people discharging firearms in public is unacceptable...especially with his history.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
nothing to see here. what happened was that picogram of steroids that will possibly be in his system forever manifested itself into a flare up of roid rage. something that is totally out of his control and will not affect his standing in the ufc.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
When average people make mistakes nobody hears about it or cares, when fighters make mistakes it's always magnified and put across as a catastrophic event.

I understand the fact that the UFC expect million dollars of revenue from a fighter like JJ and he has responsibilities as he is seen as a rolemodel to some. But they shot themselves in the foot when he was gifted that decision against Dominick Reyes, the UFC should have had better judges for that match or simply haven't bribed them.

Hopefully Jon will fight at HW eventually but the hype has died off, just like with Conor.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
there is a thread/comment/bet about jones vs a heavyweight. i think song2 vs ?

my comment was jones would be arrested before any match could happen