Jon Jones Arrested Again Sept 24th 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well, in the same article he claims that not only that he didn't hit his fiancee, but that his daughters didn't even see or hear them arguing. So he has cleared up that the concierge and police are lying about her injuries, and his daughter is going around requesting that people call the police on their father for no reason.

So I don't see why he would be lying about this.
Oh, he probably is, but I try to give people benefit of the doubt.

Especially when at the end of this he'll plead guilty to jaywalking, everything else will get tossed, Jackson's will take him back and he'll say "See? I told you those cops were lying."

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
been a while since jon did something stupid
I think he is on a bender right now after his win over Gane
Those tweets from this morning are very Benderish, been getting texts like that today from somebody on a 10 day bender

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think he is on a bender right now after his win over Gane
Those tweets from this morning are very Benderish, been getting texts like today from somebody on a 10 day bender
well you dont really post stuff like that when you are not drunk and high on cocaine . jon is a self destructive dude . i hope he doesnt fuck up again . he just got his shit together . but that is what addicts do . they fall on their ass time and again

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
well you dont really post stuff like that when you are not drunk and high on cocaine . jon is a self destructive dude . i hope he doesnt fuck up again . he just got his shit together . but that is what addicts do . they fall on their ass time and again
Agreed, nasty cycle...I deal with it every day with loved ones

Although I'm not sure if he even had his shit together for long, certainly didn't spend three years putting on size...Just rolled out with a dad bod and outclassed Gane and his inexperience or something haha, crazy that guys can do that but he has proven a few times he doesn't need a good camp or to be taking it seriously to get a W

I do wonder how long he was straight before that fight, my bet is 1 week to 2 months...obviously got back on the party train and is testing those waters still

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Agreed, nasty cycle...I deal with it every day with loved ones

Although I'm not sure if he even had his shit together for long, certainly didn't spend three years putting on size...Just rolled out with a dad bod and outclassed Gane and his inexperience or something haha, crazy that guys can do that but he has proven a few times he doesn't need a good camp or to be taking it seriously to get a W

I do wonder how long he was straight before that fight, my bet is 1 week to 2 months...obviously got back on the party train and is testing those waters still
it was kind of telling when dana got all wide eyed in the middle of the presser when he heard jon was having an after party . he started talking about getting hunter campbell to charter a private plane to get jon tf out of vegas asap

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it was kind of telling when dana got all wide eyed in the middle of the presser when he heard jon was having an after party . he started talking about getting hunter campbell to charter a private plane to get jon tf out of vegas asap
Especially after he said as much the last time he had him there on UFC business

“It’s like... it’s not even shocking anymore,” White explained. “When we bring him here it’s almost expected. You can’t even get him in Las Vegas for less than 12 hours to induct him into the Hall of Fame. It’s a problem. This guy’s got a lot of demons, man. A lot of demons.

“Is it really shocking anymore? It’s really not. It’s become not shocking. It’s almost like, ‘Uh oh, this guy is in Vegas, what’s gonna happen today?’ You want to hope that the guy is better and that won’t be the case, but he proves that every time he comes to this town that he can’t handle this place.”

-Dana in '21

Yep, he should have put leave Vegas Immediately post fight in the fight contract...not that he wouldn't have partied elsewhere...he might still be there

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Especially after he said as much the last time he had him there on UFC business

“It’s like... it’s not even shocking anymore,” White explained. “When we bring him here it’s almost expected. You can’t even get him in Las Vegas for less than 12 hours to induct him into the Hall of Fame. It’s a problem. This guy’s got a lot of demons, man. A lot of demons.

“Is it really shocking anymore? It’s really not. It’s become not shocking. It’s almost like, ‘Uh oh, this guy is in Vegas, what’s gonna happen today?’ You want to hope that the guy is better and that won’t be the case, but he proves that every time he comes to this town that he can’t handle this place.”

-Dana in '21

Yep, he should have put leave Vegas Immediately post fight in the fight contract...not that he wouldn't have partied elsewhere...he might still be there
they shouldnt even bring him there in the first place . book him to fight where he doesnt have an already established hookup for dope .no LV no NY no Albuquerque . book jones to fight in cleaveland vs stipe or in the UAE where fucking around is highly frowned upon