Jon Jones Arrested Again Sept 24th 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jon is fat like Arthur now!
Jon still does interviews where he talks about Arthur beating the fuck out of him. As I said before, sibling rivalry is a very real thing that leaves very real holes in people.

M

member 1013

Jon still does interviews where he talks about Arthur beating the fuck out of him. As I said before, sibling rivalry is a very real thing that leaves very real holes in people.
Arthur would have a heart attack after a few minutes / one round

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
What specific street fighting techniques that are banned in the cage do you think Arthur and Chandler would implement that would swing the fight in their favor?
Eye gouges/rakes, etc, fish hooks, repeated nut shots, and all the other stuff that frequently occurs on every NFL play and then just hugging someone instead of fighting them at all.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well you said he couldn't get them in position for a choke and that it was laughable that he could kill them with his bare hands. The only logical interpretation of these assertions is that you don't think he could beat them in a fight.

So if you do think he could beat them in a fight, then could you explain why it wouldn't be possible for him to choke them to death or continue to beat them to death after they were unconscious?
This. Jon Jones will kill any man on earth if he chooses too and there are not rules, in hand to hand combat so fuck of with guns and snipers and drone strikes.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What specific street fighting techniques that are banned in the cage do you think Arthur and Chandler would implement that would swing the fight in their favor?
You don't get it
Eye gouges/rakes, etc, fish hooks, repeated nut shots, and all the other stuff that frequently occurs on every NFL play and then just hugging someone instead of fighting them at all.
They are simply better athletes, and bigger...and as you said Jon has tried and failed to beat them up many times

MMA has never gotten an elite top NFL HW...Only second or third tier guys

Jon could foul his way to a win but Big Bros could do the same

Let us all ignore that Jon still has never fought a guy his size in MMA and even though he "went to HW" he still has yet to fight a HW

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This. Jon Jones will kill any man on earth if he chooses too and there are not rules, in hand to hand combat so fuck of with guns and snipers and drone strikes.
haha
Delusional

Lost his last two fights

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Let us not forget Arthur Wrestled

Jon would squish like a soft grape

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You don't get it

They are simply better athletes, and bigger...and as you said Jon has tried and failed to beat them up many times

MMA has never gotten an elite top NFL HW...Only second or third tier guys

Jon could foul his way to a win but Big Bros could do the same

Let us all ignore that Jon still has never fought a guy his size in MMA and even though he "went to HW" he still has yet to fight a HW
Can you explain what made Arthur Jones elite and Greg Hardy 3rd tier?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
A Tour de force of reasoning.

But I should expect nothing less from the fight guru that brought us the classic hits of 'Nick Diaz is a better boxer than Anderson Silva' and 'Cowboy is a better striker than McGregor'.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
You watch that season of TUF with the NFLers? They all sucked. Gassed during the warm ups.
I am only a latent homosexual. I couldn't risk ever watching TUF because if I got caught, then everyone would know I am a flamer.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
A Tour de force of reasoning.

But I should expect nothing less from the fight guru that brought us the classic hits of 'Nick Diaz is a better boxer than Anderson Silva' and 'Cowboy is a better striker than McGregor'.
When your go to is "You picked a fight wrong 2 years ago!" it might be time to call it a day.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can you explain what made Arthur Jones elite and Greg Hardy 3rd tier?
Touche, and I don't mean the tortoise. Hardy was elite for 2 years until he fell off for various reasons.
Hardy came in late and old, and he wasn't really 3rd Tier...he was a beast.
Good example...Hardy is the best so far...he is mentally weak and also has that asthma going on

Hershel Walker came in after 40 years old so that doesn't count

I maintain that the best HWs for boxing and MMA choose football as kids, and you have to commit or you won't climb the ladder...if they trained martial arts instead of football they would wreck shop...Ideally guys about 240 ish so they have a combo of speed and power.

Somebody with NFL athleticism that had trained wrestling early and maybe some striking also is what MMA is missing.

Brock was third tier.

That Gable dude who won the olympics is NFL caliber athlete but he is choosing Pro Wrestling.