Jon Jones Arrested Again Sept 24th 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's also laughable that you would accuse anyone of being a troll.
If someone is capable of choking you unconscious, does it follow that they are also capable of beating you to death should they choose to continue and escalate the attack?

You can call me a troll all you want. If you ask me a question, I will answer it clearly and directly. No stupid word games and deflections and evasions and distractions. Can you say the same? Absolutely you cannot.

??

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If someone is capable of choking you unconscious, does it follow that they are also capable of beating you to death should they choose to continue and escalate the attack?

You can call me a troll all you want. If you ask me a question, I will answer it clearly and directly. No stupid word games and deflections and evasions and distractions. Can you say the same? Absolutely you cannot.

??
Yes, and like the other times we've played this game when I do you ignore it and avoid me for a week until you find some other place to set a poorly constructed trap. It's pretty A-B-C troll behavior.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Yes, and like the other times we've played this game when I do you ignore it and avoid me for a week until you find some other place to set a poorly constructed trap. It's pretty A-B-C troll behavior.
Hey, were you aware that an armed sheriff's deputy exchanged fire with the Columbine killers before they even entered the school building?

I mean it relates directly to the "solution" you offered in the thread. It's a pretty simple question. I asked it twice in consecutive posts that you quoted and replied to, and you completely blanked it both times. Because you DIDN'T know that and it punctures your stupid simpleminded one-line "solution", sooooooo....... yeah.

But once again, rather than simply and honestly addressing the point that I made and engaging in discussion, here you are whining and deflecting and sidetracking and doing everything OTHER than honestly discussing the fucking question at hand.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey, were you aware that an armed sheriff's deputy exchanged fire with the Columbine killers before they even entered the school building?

I mean it relates directly to the "solution" you offered in the thread. It's a pretty simple question. I asked it twice in consecutive posts that you quoted and replied to, and you completely blanked it both times. Because you DIDN'T know that and it punctures your stupid simpleminded one-line "solution", sooooooo....... yeah.

But once again, rather than simply and honestly addressing the point that I made and engaging in discussion, here you are whining and deflecting and sidetracking and doing everything OTHER than honestly discussing the fucking question at hand.

??
Please stop shitting up the thread with unrelated posts.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did you know, Leonardo DaVinci had a brother who was a better painter, but didn't bother to?
Same with Michael Jordan for basketball and Lady Gaga's sister is a better singer because she also sang in a choir during school. At least that's what I made up.

I strongly enjoy this concept, that 'the bigger stronger guy automatically wins, especially at fighting' - those silly guys at SEG with their ufc1... instead of the bobsled-guy it would really only have taken 1 okay NFL player. Oh what, Fighter pay? ...
Lady Gaga jacked the style and persona of her talented friend Lina(who was a better singer and better looking) who died somewhat mysteriously.
Out of respect? maybe
Illuminati sacrifice? maybe

Intertesting story

Hope this Triggers Petti haha

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gane and Ngannou are more like NFL Bodied guys with striking training...indeed very dangerous

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Lady Gaga jacked the style and persona of her talented friend Lina(who was a better singer and better looking) who died somewhat mysteriously.
Out of respect? maybe
Illuminati sacrifice? maybe

Intertesting story

Hope this Triggers Petti haha
Dude, I really struggled and had to use my maximum restraint power provided by my boring adultness, to not write "...and the other girl is prettier, too" in my post. So honest thanks I guess for squeezing that little objective factoid into your post. I feel retroactively completer now

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dude, I really struggled and had to use my maximum restraint power provided by my boring adultness, to not write "...and the other girl is prettier, too" in my post. So honest thanks I guess for squeezing that little objective factoid into your post. I feel retroactively completer now
I just wanted us to go Full Off Topic my man.
We did it!

M

member 3289

??
Guy shits up thread after thread with his unfunny contrarian shtick.

No idea why the mods tolerate it.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Guy shits up thread after thread with his unfunny contrarian shtick.

No idea why the mods tolerate it.
No no, he is perfect, and it's everyone else who is a crybaby troll who is completely unwilling to hold up their half of a discussion. Just ask him, eh?

??

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I wonder if it's true.
Well, in the same article he claims that not only that he didn't hit his fiancee, but that his daughters didn't even see or hear them arguing. So he has cleared up that the concierge and police are lying about her injuries, and his daughter is going around requesting that people call the police on their father for no reason.

So I don't see why he would be lying about this.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
his daughter is going around requesting that people call the police on their father for no reason
quite. he says he doesn't care to explain anything else. but if he's trying to reassure people he's not done anything too badly wrong, this is a screaming issue for him to address.. as he turns it into the best thing that ever happened to him, obviously.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
quite. he says he doesn't care to explain anything else. but if he's trying to reassure people he's not done anything too badly wrong, this is a screaming issue for him to address.. as he turns it into the best thing that ever happened to him, obviously.
It's bad luck that Jones' daughter didn't just allow her mother to 'be a warrior'.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Yikes
So now he's turning himself into the victim.
Fuck him.

Having a shitty childhood is not an excuse to be a pos. I guarantee he would gladly pick his childhood over mine but I use that shit everyday to be a better person and help others.

fuck-him-matt-damon.gif