Jon Jones arrested for probation violation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
A person is guilty of obstructing government administration if the person intentionally interferes by force, violence or intimidation or by any physical act with a public servant performing or purporting to perform an official function.
This might be the charge.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
You can talk all the shit you want to the cops. Absolutely not against the law. Whoever does that however, better be prepared to be charged with something, because the cops will find it. Disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, tint is too dark, signal light out...whatever. In this case, probation violation. Maybe Jones would have still been charged with it regardless, but running his mouth probably didn't help.
Bingo. Our old "go to" was not having your license plate illuminated.

We used to giggle like school girls after issuing those. Only the marines got them

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This guy never learns, he should retire untill he gets he's things together. This is so comical.
oh come on, he should retire because of traffic tickets, he's a fighter i don't give 2 shits about his traffic violations it has bupkiss to do with his fighting.

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
Being a Christian, I can only assume he is in jail because he wasn't coming clean to the officer.

If he repents, immediately his sins will be forgiven and he will go on to punch DC in the face, like a true Christian.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bingo. Our old "go to" was not having your license plate illuminated.

We used to giggle like school girls after issuing those. Only the marines got them
Jones said one of the tickets he got was for one of the #'s on his license plate being obstructed. Case in point...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Come on .be real.anyone who has had lots of contact with the cops will tell you yes sir.no sir and you get to go home.fuck you pig I know my rights gets you jacked up.be respectful and the situation will not escalate.it can be the difference between being questioned or being arrested and questioned downtown

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Depends. Could be considered disorderly conduct. I spent a year as an MP and our motto was "spray first and ask questions later" especially when we were dealing with unruly marines on base. We had more leeway than civilian cops I think though.
Mp =/= civilian pig

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You can talk all the shit you want to the cops. Absolutely not against the law. Whoever does that however, better be prepared to be charged with something, because the cops will find a way if they think someone's got a shit attitude. Disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, tint is too dark, signal light out...whatever. In this case, probation violation. Maybe Jones would have still been charged with it regardless, but running his mouth probably didn't help.
Fuck that, I'd rather spend a night in jail and have my lawyer handle it then be little intimidated bitch

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Let me know how the food is in there, because I'm saying yes sir, no sir...going home and contacting my lawyer in the morning o_O
The food sucks. But it's fun to give criminals lessons on how to hide their money and move drugs easier and more anonymously. I'm sure the cops appreciate it.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Fuck that, I'd rather spend a night in jail and have my lawyer handle it then be little intimidated bitch
Thats the tone alot of people have until you get a line of OC sprayed across your forehead.

Its a great tool to get people to cooperate and comply with demands.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
You can talk all the shit you want to the cops. Absolutely not against the law. Whoever does that however, better be prepared to be charged with something, because the cops will find a way if they think someone's got a shit attitude. Disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, tint is too dark, signal light out...whatever. In this case, probation violation. Maybe Jones would have still been charged with it regardless, but running his mouth probably didn't help.
Can confirm. My State Trooper buddy will give people tickets in situations where at first he was going to give them a warning but they decided to be assholes.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thats the tone alot of people have until you get a line of OC sprayed across your forehead.

Its a great tool to get people to cooperate and comply with demands.
I've been OC'd, it's whatever.

I can post my qualification for it if I can find it.