Jon Jones' 'B' sample confirms failed drug test from UFC 214

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So what the fuck does happen now?

Is DC retired? Can he reclaim the belt with a straight face? Who else is there?

Can rumble unretire and claim the belt and leave his girlfriends with a straight face?

I think this just killed the division.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If you were suspended for tainted supplements once, wouldn't you be paying to have all of your supplements tested for banned substances?
He was popped for pct drugs, and anyone who has ever taken steroids before (I am one of them) knows it. This time around it is for the actual anabolics. He is upset he was caught, but isnt any less guilty. If testing for the "b" sample allows him to save face with the fans, great, but certainly doesn't fool me. On top of that it is a scientific lab doing the tests. There isn't anabolic, or any other type of dust floating around to Taint a sample. These labs are extremely sanitary. He should bypass step 2, and move on to step 3 in having his lawyers locate something on the market with tbol in it, then claim he was taking that specific supplement (while I laugh).

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Leniency for honesty would be a great start.

remember how machida got fucked and suspended or admitting that he "might" have taken an illegal substance. Never ended up popping for anything but was suspended for being honest.
I don't even think he said he might be taking it. I think he said he does (or did at the time). That was dhea, btw, and why that is banned is nuts to me.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He should just go fight in Rizin now. His US career is over. I'm the words of the orange buffoon, "Sad!"

M

member 3289

Guys it's important to remember that there is still an arbitration process, during which Jones and his legal team will get their chance to defend him/explain their side.

I also think I should bring up the "No fighter-bashing" rule in the site's Community Standards.

Let's try to be respectful, please.

- CMNH

T

The Big Guy

Guys it's important to remember that there is still an arbitration process, during which Jones and his legal team will get their chance to defend him/explain their side.

I also think I should bring up the "No fighter-bashing" rule in the site's Community Standards.

- CMNH
And the winner by unanimous decision

USADA

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He was popped for pct drugs, and anyone who has ever taken steroids before (I am one of them) knows it. This time around it is for the actual anabolics. He is upset he was caught, but isnt any less guilty. If testing for the "b" sample allows him to save face with the fans, great, but certainly doesn't fool me. On top of that it is a scientific lab doing the tests. There isn't anabolic, or any other type of dust floating around to Taint a sample. These labs are extremely sanitary. He should bypass step 2, and move on to step 3 in having his lawyers locate something on the market with tbol in it, then claim he was taking that specific supplement (while I laugh).
He can't. If he claims that he was taking something that he didn't put on his pre fight check sheet the csac will press criminal charges against him.

He's well and truly fucked.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Leniency for honesty would be a great start.

remember how machida got fucked and suspended or admitting that he "might" have taken an illegal substance. Never ended up popping for anything but was suspended for being honest.
#freemachida

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
It's going to be interesting to see what his defense is. It seems like his team was teeing up a defense of sabotage with someone intentionally spiking something he ate/drank. Since he had metabolite but not the actual parent substance in his urine, and had prior negative urine tests, they have a pretty good idea of when the steroid was used. The timeframe is through the end of his camp, which obviously would also be a highly advantageous time to be using anabolics. I think it will be incredibly hard to convince anyone that this was anything other than intentional use without substantial evidence. It seems like USADA is trying hard to avoid looking like this is a witch hunt against Jones with the "let the process play out statements"; it should be an interesting process to watch.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Do you think they will give him the full 4 years? Will he be able to claim tainted supplements?
I think they will, and I don't see any way he gets out of this one by claiming it was tainted supplements. Turanibol is a pretty rare compound that isn't going to be found in supplements or "dick pills".

He really fucked up this time.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He can't. If he claims that he was taking something that he didn't put on his pre fight check sheet the csac will press criminal charges against him.

He's well and truly fucked.
He can either admit to taking tbol (jon would never admit to anything), or he can admit he was taking a supplement with tbol in it. Has csac ever pressed criminal charges on a fighter? If so, what was the result? I'm not being a douche, I just haven't heard of this before and want to know what the outcome has been in the past.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

- CMNH
Reported!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I looked at those when I paid for gas the other day

my dick gets hard as I need...but does this do some crazy shit?

Is it roided up?

should I take rhino in a cycle or just do 100 push ups after every pill?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
It is possible that there was a contaminated supplement, but that "supplement" would most likely be a designer steroid that was contaminated or improperly manufactured. There are not legitimate labs whipping up T-bol now, it comes from underground labs that likely make other steroids as well.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
With Jon most probably being suspended for awile, he can finally chase his dreams of becoming a race car driver-

Or Play for the NBA-