Jon Jones charged with Battery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I agree with ur last statement, but a little yayo and a lot of alcohol and Jon is liable to do anything in the moment imo.......
For sure. I suppose it's for that reason I have a hard time seeing Jones retire as champion. He'll either get stripped because convicted of boys-will-be-boys but still felonious extra-curriculars (coke posession or non-crash DUI), or posi dope screen and stripped for that reason. If the latter happens, we're talking epic detection levels, like gallons of radioactive purple strength syrup or giga levels of Soviet Olympic robot endurance-slut chemicals. Pico-Gate has demonstrated he won't get taken down on a technically failed test, so it will take Heroic Asgaardian levels of stuff in his system to trigger a positive.

If any of that stuff happens, the UFC has no choice but to let him go.

It's just very hard to see him lose his title because of a non-controversial fight result and only that. I suppose he could hang on too long, since 99% of fighters do. Then Father Time does its thing. But I can see him making the ice-cold decision to walk away at just the right time, right before it's too late.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
For sure. I suppose it's for that reason I have a hard time seeing Jones retire as champion. He'll either get stripped because convicted of boys-will-be-boys but still felonious extra-curriculars (coke posession or non-crash DUI), or posi dope screen and stripped for that reason. If the latter happens, we're talking epic detection levels, like gallons of radioactive purple strength syrup or giga levels of Soviet Olympic robot endurance-slut chemicals. Pico-Gate has demonstrated he won't get taken down on a technically failed test, so it will take Heroic Asgaardian levels of stuff in his system to trigger a positive.

If any of that stuff happens, the UFC has no choice but to let him go.

It's just very hard to see him lose his title because of a non-controversial fight result and only that. I suppose he could hang on too long, since 99% of fighters do. Then Father Time does its thing. But I can see him making the ice-cold decision to walk away at just the right time, right before it's too late.
I can't stand Cormier, but I would JUST LOVE if they fought at HW and DC crushed his skull with a big shot. Just flatlined him and then Jones pops for Asgardian level shit or EPO or something after the fight and gets suspended for 4 years. Eventually tries to come back and looks like shit and disappears into the mist of the past.....

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I can't stand Cormier, but I would JUST LOVE if they fought at HW and DC crushed his skull with a big shot. Just flatlined him and then Jones pops for Asgardian level shit or EPO or something after the fight and gets suspended for 4 years. Eventually tries to come back and looks like shit and disappears into the mist of the past.....
LOL. Weirder things have happened...I wish DC would offer a HW bout to Jon and really push for it. I believe Jon's ego would give in if DC started making a case that the weight cut drained him enough to make a difference. But it's neither here nor there.

Jon right now has the greatest MMA record with the worst legacy at the same time.