VID Jon Jones CSAC Meeting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
whatever his last meeting was called it was a trainwreck...hopefully they have their "story" straight this time around

That said Jon is beyond punishment...he never used and has never gained an advantage in training or fights from the uninentional PED inclusion in his bloodstream and body

He is good boy

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
wtf they turned off the sound during the five-minute break when we could hear people talking. Now Jon Jones is talking on his cell phone in the middle of the public area and we can't hear what he's saying.

I mean, it's ok, it's just why? Unless someone told them to.

*ok we are back, it's jones time

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Is this Andy Foster? I think he is basically saying they will not respect USADA suspensions in California? I think Andy Foster is like Jones's friend or something. This is so weird.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LOL - community service, wants to talk to kids about dream chasing and ....

OMG what a circle jerk

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Maybe Andy Foster really does passionately believe Jones is innocent...idk

*I do like him taking back control though, I just think it's not a great look for him to be sitting next to Jones like his defense attorney or something

M

member 3289

Very reassuiring to hear Andy Foster say that Jon is not an intentional doper.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL this is a hilarious suggestion

guy in chair is nervous

M

member 3289

Boom.

Didn't even need to agree to this VADA shit and he still agrees to it.

The man is innocent.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry being clean now has nothing to do with being clean in the past

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Hmmm......

This is not what I expected at all, especially after the first hearing (which was a total clusterfuck and Jon looked like a moron for being so unprepared).

I'm not saying anything, about what his punishment should/should not be, but this just wasn't how I thought this would play out. CSAC seemed like they were going to go after Jon hard, but then this today CSAC was almost apologetic in some ways.

MMA is a god damned soap opera!

M

member 3289

Hmmm......

This is not what I expected at all, especially after the first hearing (which was a total clusterfuck and Jon looked like a moron for being so unprepared).

I'm not saying anything, about what his punishment should/should not be, but this just wasn't how I thought this would play out. CSAC seemed like they were going to go after Jon hard, but then this today CSAC was almost apologetic in some ways.

MMA is a god damned soap opera!
The CSAC allowed USADA to adjudicate in this matter. USADA adjudicated and gave Jones a 48 month-suspension, with a reduction of 30 months for his cooperation and then an additional 3-month reduction (so 33-month reduction in total) per the arbitrator's request/advice.

Today's events were more procedural than anything.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
The CSAC allowed USADA to adjudicate in this matter. USADA adjudicated and gave Jones a 48 month-suspension, with a reduction of 30 months for his cooperation and then an additional 3-month reduction (so 33-month reduction in total) per the arbitrator's request/advice.

Today's events were more procedural than anything.
I've been skimming through the video, so I haven't watched all the way through yet (not to mention all the work distractions lol). But is the USADA adjudication what Foster was saying he regretted letting USADA have control of with this case?

M

member 3289

I've been skimming through the video, so I haven't watched all the way through yet (not to mention all the work distractions lol). But is the USADA adjudication what Foster was saying he regretted letting USADA have control of with this case?
Yes but because he believes Jones didn't cheat intentionally and that USADA was too tough on him

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is this Andy Foster? I think he is basically saying they will not respect USADA suspensions in California? I think Andy Foster is like Jones's friend or something. This is so weird.
andy foster came off as dishonest and pushing an agenda

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
whatever his last meeting was called it was a trainwreck...hopefully they have their "story" straight this time around

That said Jon is beyond punishment...he never used and has never gained an advantage in training or fights from the uninentional PED inclusion in his bloodstream and body

He is good boy