VID Jon Jones gets called out: "You're a dickhead!"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
man bun markass trick skips up being a dickhead calling jbj a dickhead...He wouldn't do that shit if it was just them 2 or he'd get tossed on his manbun and elbowed through the concrete..gtfoh the dude, its obvious you're just trying to get your name out there..If he keeps stepping in ther big dogs yard jon boy will make him famous!

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Dammit I wish that 'bodyguard' had actually listened to Jones when he said:

"Hey ... do NOT hold him back."

LOL.

By that tone of voice you could tell Pyscho Jones was about to be unleashed - and it would have been entertaining.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As much as i hate Jon, i hate that tool more. Would liked to have seen Jones throw a spinning elbow into his big mouth.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Apparently this Chi Guy is 6’9 explosive former basketball player who blocked Kobe left and right ..

7-0 mma record

This altercation stems from a situation leading up to UFC 200 where Chi was helping DC train for Jones.

Chi said Jones was a dick to him and at another point his brothers approached him and talked smack.

Seems Chi is holding a grudge and felt this was his opportunity to take a shot at Juicy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Apparently this Chi Guy is 6’9 explosive former basketball player who blocked Kobe left and right ..

7-0 mma record

This altercation stems from a situation leading up to UFC 200 where Chi was helping DC train for Jones.

Chi said Jones was a dick to him and at another point his brothers approached him and talked smack.

Seems Chi is holding a grudge and felt this was his opportunity to take a shot at Juicy.
rather see him fight somebody Chi size than another short armed LHW

Chi is giving it a run, trying to get a Gohkan Saki/James Toney type opportunity...but he actually has MMA fights

Juicy would likely wrestle him up but would be nice to see Jon face a bigger fighter than what he has so far(except Gus and maybe OSP, still reach disadvantaged like a mofo)

Jones would have to fight a HW though...I don't think he really wants to do that yet

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Lol at Juicy fighting someone bigger than himself.
He has free reign from the UFC to use ped's and he still hasn't stepped up.

Nickman9000

Dec 12, 2015
Jon's style isn't suited for that booth. Sure he's going to whoop that guy in a 5 round cage fight, but put them in a cubicle and things change.

I like he said "Don't hold him back" though. That was pretty cool.

M

member 1013

Jon's style isn't suited for that booth. Sure he's going to whoop that guy in a 5 round cage fight, but put them in a cubicle and things change.

He’s a wrestler... the confined space helps him more than a rangy kickboxer.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yes Jon is a dick head, but this was a dick move. Not cool to do that with bystanders around.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

7-0 mma record

Now thats a knowlegable guy and others above him just talking shit without knowing the history.
Bows down to Enoch

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Jon only told them not to break it up cuz he didn't wanna have to throw another poor soul aside to get down...Chi "can't" parry "Those elbows" Lewis needs to get in the ufc then get this angle going.. or other wise get in line.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Come on son short elbows all day in a small space.