Jon Jones Hater-Poll #274: The Abandonment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

what's going on

• Jon vacates, sits out. no more fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He leaves to fight elsewhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
so what is Jon Jones up to while the world seeks to spread justice and address global health concerns?...

he's tweeting from his kitted-out fucking mansion, about how hard done by he is, earning only $2m per fight, alongside perennial access to a get-out-of-jail-free card.

not often I sympathise with Egg, but Jon literally signed an 8-fight deal before his last fight.

talk about mixed messaging.. anyway, how will this all end up?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
God will test Jon again. In the form of a DUI or cocaine possession.
Will be ordered to do some more community service.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The answer is a mixture between 'gets a better deal' but mostly 'gets screwed'.

He will fight again. They will throw him some extra crumbs. But mostly they will continue to fuck him right in that one stubborn ecstasy tablet he still has shelved up his ass.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t think I would say the “UFC screws him“ because realistically Jon screwed himself. What kind of psychopath thinks he deserves more from an organization who continues to look past the PR damage he has done time and time again? He didn’t even get punished for the latest DWI and firearm incident. Jon has to be next level self-entitled to think he deserves anything after his long string of personal problems which has damaged his employer’s brand.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
He will fight under the terms of the contract that he signed less than a year ago. Dana is right on this one. Don’t sign the fucking deal if you don’t like it. If you sign it, stick to it or go fuck yourself.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Can anyone else here imagine working for an employer who had a "code of conduct", behaving the way Jon does and still expecting to dictate your own terms?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
these guys couldnt pic a worse time to try and get more money . the company was just shut down for a month or so and now they are back doing shows minus the live gate money. i dont know what the payments are on a 4 billion dollar loan but it is most likely more than the ufc has been making this year so far.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Can the UFC risk not having Jon Jones or Conor not fighting again? Nobody cares about Amanda Nunes (Michael Jackson) and I'm sure the PPV numbers will show for this past weekend...

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Voted for the strip club but I think his is getting out of the USADA pool and coming back at 240 pounds

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He either does what the UFC wants, or he sits. He will not be released, until he is useless.

I live for his fuckups though. Give me some more of that please. Too bad those don't pay.