Jon Jones is ready to come back.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I’ll belee dat when I see it.

The earliest he would be back is the end of the year. That is plenty of time to get arrested again.
Would be great to get a full 3 piece package of
+ JRE redemption episode ("everything is cool, my ex was too negative had to let her go, of course we still love each other, come-on..)
+ new sponsorship deal
+ all-in-one-day: getting tipsy backstage at an event and throwing beer at DC, tweeting profanities at Dana, tweeting selfie accidentially with drugs in the frame then deleting it, visiting a Strip Club and just to show of he shinkicks through the dancing pole, later in the parking lot tries to light a smoke by shooting his gun, takes a cab home so hendoesm't drive but refuses to pay and gets the cops called on him finally

Then wins his fight the next weekend. ;)

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Jones the greatest of all time.
Greatest fighter? There was a time when i believed he could beat any human on the planet. He may be one of the most gifted, but his resume doesn’t impress me as much as some of the legends. He can’t stop stepping on his dick long enough to make the Mt Rushmore, imo. At least not yet.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Greatest fighter? There was a time when i believed he could beat any human on the planet. He may be one of the most gifted, but his resume doesn’t impress me as much as some of the legends. He can’t stop stepping on his dick long enough to make the Mt Rushmore, imo. At least not yet.
I stepped on my dick once...

Once.