Jon Jones is the #1 P4P

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OP is jealous
Yes. This Jones persecution is so unwarranted.
God was simply testing the performance of his dick. God was simply testing the reproductive system of that evil, pregnant woman who negligently assumed the right of way.

Yes I am jealous. I so so wish I was a massive insecure, sociopathic scumbag.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The most impressive thing about Jon is not his fighting ability but the fact that he has gotten so far with so little emotional intelligence. He’s lucky the UFC still contracts with him after all the shit he’s pulled.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The most impressive thing about Jon is not his fighting ability but the fact that he has gotten so far with so little emotional intelligence. He’s lucky the UFC still contracts with him after all the shit he’s pulled.
His ability to avoid legal repercussions for the most part is very impressive
UFC surely has something to do with it

Many people would have done a little time for some of the shit he does community service for

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yes. This Jones persecution is so unwarranted.
God was simply testing the performance of his dick. God was simply testing the reproductive system of that evil, pregnant woman who negligently assumed the right of way.

Yes I am jealous. I so so wish I was a massive insecure, sociopathic scumbag.
Deflection is the first sign of jealousy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did he delete it all?
I can't say I actually checked...Until you asked me to, so now I have looked into it

Looks like he deleted all of today's posts during that 10 minute period where those posts were screenshotted

I think somebody got to Jon and said "put down the twitter son"

just another lil tantrum

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I can't say I actually checked...Until you asked me to, so now I have looked into it

Looks like he deleted all of today's posts during that 10 minute period where those posts were screenshotted

I think somebody got to Jon and said "put down the twitter son"

just another lil tantrum
Never go full Trump.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really hope Jon gets his payday, wins in a dubious finish, then pops hot for every roid know to man.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’m not a huge fan, but to be fair, he deserves to get paid for fighting Ngannou. Huge risk, huge revenue for UFC. He deserves a slice of it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m not a huge fan, but to be fair, he deserves to get paid for fighting Ngannou. Huge risk, huge revenue for UFC. He deserves a slice of it.
Absolutely. He's the best fighter of all time facing the most fearsome puncher in the heavyweight division after moving up. You would think there would be a sweetener involved. At the same time if he has fights left on his contract at a set rate....

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Absolutely. He's the best fighter of all time facing the most fearsome puncher in the heavyweight division after moving up. You would think there would be a sweetener involved. At the same time if he has fights left on his contract at a set rate....
Champions who bitched about money when moving up divisions to fight for another title: 1) Jon Jones 2).......

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's only a huge risk if you don't think you can win.