VID Jon Jones Press Conference (live NOW)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
The comments section is hilarious... I dont think even a robot could read it it's so fast

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Just like I suspected. Jones said he didn't do it. He can't be this stupid. Not even him. I don't think he cheated intentionally. Would it be that crazy to think that he took something unknowingly, or someone slipped him something to sabotage him? The timing of this whole thing is weird too.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just like I suspected. Jones said he didn't do it. He can't be this stupid. Not even him. I don't think he cheated intentionally. Would it be that crazy to think that he took something unknowingly, or someone slipped him something to sabotage him? The timing of this whole thing is weird too.
Sabotage is the last thing on my list, wouldn't even be on it actually.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
Bones is back, I can't tell if he's going to cry or go in to a rage

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Assuming this is going to be a supplement issue and my guess is, the UFC is going to have a come to Jesus with USADA...telling them they need to get these results back quicker than 30 days, and better define what supplements are & are not acceptable.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
I love Jones's reaction over being labeled as someone who would cheat. Eye pokes, anyone???

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me561PrMRp4

He cheats all the time. Jones is a guy who smashed his car into a pregnant woman & took off, but not before running back to grab his stash & cash. He's a man of low character.

There's always the possibility of a false positive, but it's hard to give him the benefit of a doubt.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Sabotage is the last thing on my list, wouldn't even be on it actually.
I know. It's the last thing on 99% of the MMA Community's list. I understand that it's a crazy theory. But we know how corrupt our society is at the top of the food chain and how people with a lot of influence (politicians, celebrities) are put in check or targeted for whatever reason. Considering everything that happened, I don't think it's completely insane that Jones could be targeted. It wouldn't even be that hard to slip him something

Last edited:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Jones denies cheating several times so far throughout this press

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
Assuming this is going to be a supplement issue and my guess is, the UFC is going to have a come to Jesus with USADA...telling them they need to get these results back quicker than 30 days, and better define what supplements are & are not acceptable.
I guess there's always the possibility that he bought something over the counter, but Jones is of such low character that it's not hard to imagine him using something questionable on purpose.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So basically he doesn't know? Why is he doing a press co now?

I'd go crazy trying to find out what the fuck happened and where this comes from, not make a press co saying "no idea"...

Seems fishy.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I guess there's always the possibility that he bought something over the counter, but Jones is of such low character that it's not hard to imagine him using something questionable on purpose.
That's the problem he's battling now. Not being giving him the benefit of the doubt because of his past.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Chael asks him a question if he is denying knowingly take a substance, and Jones again says that he would never cheat.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015

I'd go crazy trying to find out what the fuck happened and where this comes from, not make a press co saying "no idea"...

Seems fishy.
It's PR performance art so he can hopefully come off as sincere & get the benefit of a doubt from the court of public opinion. That's the only real purpose this press conference serves.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Seems fishy.
Standard damage control. And maybe somewhat of a punishment for recking a card like that. Meaning, that's probably how the UFC is viewing this.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's fucking tore up about this. I was on his ass last night but now I'm beginning to believe he took something he didn't know was a violation. Am I being naive here guys?