Jon Jones Rumor from Iowa???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I've heard/read a couple of times that there was some shit from Jon's past in Iowa that is potentially worse than the stuff we have all heard about. I have not been able to find anything other than the typical guys in college getting into fights type of stuff. Does anyone have any idea what other skeletons may be in the closet?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
His old college team mate was dry snitching, Colby Convington...kinda weak sauce if you ask me..

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
I've heard/read a couple of times that there was some shit from Jon's past in Iowa that is potentially worse than the stuff we have all heard about. I have not been able to find anything other than the typical guys in college getting into fights type of stuff. Does anyone have any idea what other skeletons may be in the closet?
I just read for the first time that there is some shit from Jon's past in Iowa...

...see how that works, lol

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
This is what I heard as well.
JJ has five daughters, 3 with his fiance Jesse that he is regularly seen with in a spouse role. I think this 'mystery' kid thing is because MMA fans never knew he had two other daughters so when finding out it makes people think its a secret or has been hidden.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JJ has five daughters, 3 with his fiance Jesse that he is regularly seen with in a spouse role. I think this 'mystery' kid thing is because MMA fans never knew he had two other daughters so when finding out it makes people think its a secret or has been hidden.
Wtf was he thinking? Never heard of condoms?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Is it really worse/bad if he had a child there?
I believe Jones was dating his current wife when he had the other child out of wedlock.

Obviously his wife doesnt seem to care about his flings since he pretty much flaunts it on instagram.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe Jones was dating his current wife when he had the other child out of wedlock.

Obviously his wife doesnt seem to care about his flings since he pretty much flaunts it on instagram.
Not like he gang raped 29 people or was a serial killer.......tbh, that tattle tale guy he used to wrestle with told worse stories about him throwing people through windows, which is much worse because you know someone got seriously hurt and that could come back to haunt him

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Not like he gang raped 29 people or was a serial killer.......tbh, that tattle tale guy he used to wrestle with told worse stories about him throwing people through windows, which is much worse because you know someone got seriously hurt and that could come back to haunt him
That's been known for years and years and nothing has come from it.

M

member 3289

You should become a writer for a gossip magazine