Jon Jones says he's vacating UFC title after spat with Dana White

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not really a fan of Jones but he really does have a point.
Comparing Jones's last 3 pay- per-views and Wilder's last three pay-per-views, Jones has sold a million more pay-per-views in that time but is only paid a fraction comparatively.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Bonny bones Jones is coorect and has a point and I say this as not even being a real fan

Jones has sold an entire million more ppvs then Diante Wilder in their last 3 ppvs but is only getting paid a fraction in comparison

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
full heel turn Jones leaves his family and moves to Asia so he can fight on all the juice?
Why does he have to go to fight in Asia? He’s already fighting on all the juice in the UFC with a pulsing pass.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not really a fan of Jones but he really does have a point.
Comparing Jones's last 3 pay- per-views and Wilder's last three pay-per-views, Jones has sold a million more pay-per-views in that time but is only paid a fraction comparatively.
Bonny bones Jones is coorect and has a point and I say this as not even being a real fan

Jones has sold an entire million more ppvs then Diante Wilder in their last 3 ppvs but is only getting paid a fraction in comparison
virtually-identical.jpg

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Jones just wanted to vacate the belt before he gets stripped again when he has to serve some time.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
He'd rather vacate the title than lose it definitively in the Reyes rematch.
That night was a decision Fiasco

The black beast was gifted a BS win as well after that wrestler threw him around the ring all night

Jones is smart enough to pack up his balls and run

He lost by a decent stretch to Reyes and there was no indication that the rematch would be any different