VID Jon Jones statement after being VINDICATED by NSAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Waaz

Colby #1 Fan
Jan 7, 2019
Jon Turinabol City Bones will always be Colby's bitch since he got punked by Colby several times since they were in college.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I just want to say thank you to the UFC for putting revenue above all else and giving me a license to cheat for the rest of my career.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I defy anyone to find a more generic fight poster, from the names on up
Well, to be fair, the "marketing team" probably knocked it up and on standby, ready to post or not post depending on the NSAC decision....

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I defy anyone to find a more generic fight poster, from the names on up
Doesn't exist. You would need a Smith vs Johnson, Williams or Brown to outdo 'Jones' for a statisically more generic name combo. One poster like that prints the word 'Ishe' next to Smith, cancelling that out and 'Smith vs Williams' have slogans on the poster.

Then you look at the basic font and graphics. This is the new standard in genericism.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm literally the only person on this forum who has never trashed Jon Jones.

Pink all the gayboys and the two site founders if that was the reason
I've never trashed him pal... I've said he's idiot at times but I've stood by man more than Tammy Wynette! He's the only fighter we share a bromance with.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he must be snitching his motherfuckin ass off to be getting all the special treatment jon has been getting lately. he could probably run over another pregnant bitch and the ufc and would help him cover it up