Jon Jones to ‘haters’: ‘Suck one’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has been the center of negative attention because of his second failed drug test, and rightfully so. But instead of taking on a softer stance on the issue, he chose to go the aggressive route.

On Friday, “Bones” decided to send a message to all his detractors by addressing all of them in a single tweet.

Let me talk to my haters. Blame my greatness on things you simply will never understand. Hard work. Passion. Suck one

— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) February 16, 2018

The 30-year-old Jones was found to have Turinabol in his system during an in-competition drug test at UFC 214 last July. Originally awarded a third-round stoppage against

Jon Jones to haters: ‘Blame my greatness on things you simply will never understand’

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This is not the real story. The real story is the comments on the twitter post. I posted about it in another thread. I'll try to find it again.

Edit: found some

Plus there were tons of other jokes. Cracked me up.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Is he telling me to suck one, or it was passion. Hard Work, Suck One that is where his greatness came from?

I want to know. If sucking one gets me there, can take 5 minutes of shame.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He can't help himself. He is an amazing fighter but a problematic person.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Philippians 4:13
"Let me talk to my haters. Blame my greatness on things you simply will never understand. Hard work. Passion. Suck one."

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah, it's the haters that caused all your problems Jon...that's it. How full of yourself, or retarded, can you be?

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
All the haters come out of the woodwork to comment here but have no questions for FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC .......unreal
:p I legit lol'd
Next time I will start a thread telling members to "suck one" & then ask

But seriously, it is all good. I'm armed with a lot. Through convo's with Wild @Wild we discussed ways to grow the site/community.
I like it here so I'll do my part. If anybody doesn't have things I can answer or ask people, I still hope they read & appreciate the info/effort.

But that was funny

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
:p I legit lol'd
Next time I will start a thread telling members to "suck one" & then ask

But seriously, it is all good. I'm armed with a lot. Through convo's with Wild @Wild we discussed ways to grow the site/community.
I like it here so I'll do my part. If anybody doesn't have things I can answer or ask people, I still hope they read & appreciate the info/effort.

But that was funny
You picked up quick man.....but they all could use their energy asking questions on your threads instead of sitting behind their computers with their pants down around their ankles destroying an innocent until proven guilty PFP great..........

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
You picked up quick man.....but they all could use their energy asking questions on your threads instead of sitting behind their computers with their pants down around their ankles destroying an innocent until proven guilty PFP great..........
Didn't need that visual, but thanks ... I THINK

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Jon Jones is so wrong, you have to discredit his critics to make him right. It's his only path to innocence. The pregnant woman he hit was also a hater, as was the the guy tested him, and so on. A gifted guy who threw it all away. He is his own biggest hater, maybe that is a term he would understand.

Me personally, I think he is a moron, a mental midget surrounded by yes men, enablers (you could be one of them). As a fighter a cheater, a proven cheater, and as a human a piece of shit who continues to avoid responsibilty. An immature asshole I hope never fights again, but I am sure, he'll make it happen somehow, or at least, the people around him. In the mean time, it's the "haters" right? Fuck that motherfucker.

I'll be glad to take a pink for that motherfucker. Fuck Jon Jones.

Edit: L

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Jon Jones is so wrong, you have to discredit his critics to make him right. It's his only path to innocence. The pregnant woman he hit was also a hater, as was the the guy tested him, and so on. A gifted guy who threw it all away. He is his own biggest hater, maybe that is a term he would understand.

Me personally, I think he is a moron, a mental midget surrounded by yes men, enablers (you could be one of them). As a fighter a cheater, a proven cheater, and as a human a piece of shit who continues to avoid responsibilty. An immature asshole I hope never fights again, but I am sure, he'll make it happen somehow, or at least, the people around him. In the mean time, it's the "haters" right? Fuck that motherfucker.

You’re angry and bitter.......that’s for you to work out in your own mind.......

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Agree with all of this.

"My Greatness"...good lord. He tries to be all poetic and uses teeny bopper lingo at the same time. @conor mcgregor nut hugger the grammar wizard must secretly cringe at the hot garbage he tweets!

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
You’re angry and bitter.......that’s for you to work out in your own mind.......
Even if that is true, it would have nothing to do with that cock sucker Jon Jones, let me assure you that :)

Edit: kinda agree but rules is rules - L

Last edited by a moderator: