Jon Jones to ‘haters’: ‘Suck one’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who are you talking to?
Jon
was a fan until he told the story about how he was a good boy and used to snitch on the pot users as a child...that bugged me a bit

then he showed his true colors and that "proud snitch story" looks so hypocritical now

sidenote....You all good bro?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Jon Jones is so wrong, you have to discredit his critics to make him right. It's his only path to innocence. The pregnant woman he hit was also a hater, as was the the guy tested him, and so on. A gifted guy who threw it all away. He is his own biggest hater, maybe that is a term he would understand.

Me personally, I think he is a moron, a mental midget surrounded by yes men, enablers (you could be one of them). As a fighter a cheater, a proven cheater, and as a human a piece of shit who continues to avoid responsibilty. An immature asshole I hope never fights again, but I am sure, he'll make it happen somehow, or at least, the people around him. In the mean time, it's the "haters" right? Fuck that motherfucker.

I'll be glad to take a pink for that motherfucker. Fuck Jon Jones.
You have issues.
You are clearly one of the haters to whom he was referring.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That is pretty ironic coming from you. You are the angriest poster on here. Haha.
Strange delusion you have there. And yet when people read your post, it is the text book example of angry fighter bashing.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Strange delusion you have there. And yet when people read your post, it is the text book example of angry fighter bashing.
I am not denying fighter bashing. It's absolutely what I was doing :)

But you of all people speaking out on a strong opinion? I actually think it's quite Kwing-esque, no hold barred, straight in your face type of opinion. And that is my feeling about Bones. You can just disagree you know? Or report me. It's all fair.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
first fights was not a beat the shit out of him fight
Jones outstruck him 92 to 58 and took him down 3 times to DC's 1. It's worth noting that DC's takedown was in the 5th when the fight was already over.

and i think jon used to be on EPO until USADA popped a few guys for it
The boys at Pre-USADA AKA all seemed to have gas tanks that screamed EPO, so I'm not sure why you'd only throw the shade one way.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jones outstruck him 92 to 58 and took him down 3 times to DC's 1. It's worth noting that DC's takedown was in the 5th when the fight was already over.
Solid win but not beat the shit out of him IMO

The boys at Pre-USADA AKA all seemed to have gas tanks that screamed EPO, so I'm not sure why you'd only throw the shade one way.
Fair point and worth keeping in mind, but DC has yet to test hot so I don't feel like throwing shade unless a fighter has proven to be a cheater

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Whether Jones intended to use roids or not :)
Going into that first fight everyone was so sure that DC would walk through skinny chicken leg Jones. I remember it well, I was one of those people but then when the fight came skinny, out of shape JBJ threw DC around like it was no big deal. Clearly the second fight JBJ was on the gas, but in the second fight it was a much, much worse beating on DC.