Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson 2 set for UFC 232; Daniel Cormier to be stripped of title

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Whack they stripped DC, I guess there was precedent with McGregor :(
Too much fuckery afoot.
DC said he wants to defend both belts - they strip him.
Wants Lesnar - they give him Lewis.
Oh. And poor Stipe.

M

member 3289

This might not be a popular opinion, but I honestly believe that Jones has never intentionally taken PEDs

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Jones down fall when he starts losing (it happens to everyone) will be a spectacular tire fire.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
We have seen a ring rusted Jones so my big money is on Alex right now.
15 months since he had fought when he beat OSP 50-44, 50-45, 50-45.

15 months after the OSP fight, he came out and KO'd Daniel Cormier.

Jones can lose, but the evidence does not show that ring rust will be a factor. The "he looks like shit after returning" narrative isn't a solid one at all.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
JBJ finishes him this time around...word has it that he will actually train for this one.....Gus is fuked.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
15 months since he had fought when he beat OSP 50-44, 50-45, 50-45.

15 months after the OSP fight, he came out and KO'd Daniel Cormier.

Jones can lose, but the evidence does not show that ring rust will be a factor. The "he looks like shit after returning" narrative isn't a solid one at all.
It's that he looks like shit clean.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
why the fuck are they giving jones anything he wants? what a joke. buy him a new Harley. fuck everyone.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
And Conor, like Cormier, was stripped of his lighter-weight belt not long after winning the higher-weight belt
It hurts my brain that this needs to be explained to people. The UFC may be a broken cunt of a clock but despite its best efforts to be equal parts malevolent and incompetent, it will still be right twice a day.

Cormier has made it abundantly clear that he will never defend the LHW belt. It would be fucking ridiculous for them to let him keep the belt for no reason.