Jon Jones will shock the world again, he will beat Ngannou

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Shogun who was in his prime after just beating machida for the belt Vs effectively what Sean o malley is today. A good prospect..

Guy you don't.know what the fuck you are talking about. Go suck ya mammy's titty and develop Ur brain some more.
Did you start watching MMA 3 years ago?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Then it makes sense that you don't remember how things actually happened and only UFC marketing materials.
I remember exactly how it happened. Jones got a short notice replacement fight against the new lhw champion and former pride star.

Jones biggest win was an also upcoming Ryan Vader.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I couldn't give two chocolate frosted fucks as I thought Jones would win. And he did. In the most devastating one sided title fight ever. Ask Rambo John J @Lou Dog he likes to talk about it.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
You: "Everyone thought Jones was going to get his ass kicked."

The people who make odds and everyone betting on the fight: "Jones is going to beat the shit out of Shogun."
Jones was a pro fighter for 3 years going into that fight. THREE YEARS. Shogun was fighting for 9 years and had plenty of experience fighting on the top stage of the sport. lol at you trying to take credit away from Jones because he was so damn talented.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Jones was a pro fighter for 3 years going into that fight. THREE YEARS. Shogun was fighting for 9 years and had plenty of experience fighting on the top stage of the sport. lol at you trying to take credit away from Jones because he was so damn talented.
Me: Jones was the favorite.

You: Stop trying to talk down his talent!!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You're somehow trying to discredit his win over shogun because he was favorite.

Great logic.

When someone is a large betting favorite in a fight it means they're much more likely to win than lose.

Jones' win over Bader was bigger than his win over Cormier?

This dude is the gift that keeps on giving!
It takes a true delusional fanboy to not recognize an obvious joke when it appears.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
" those were about as big a gimmie fight as you could give either guy"

When you call a fight a gimme fight, you do that before the fight, not after the fight lol. Then you can say that Stipe was a gimme fight for Ngannou, seeing how dominant Ngannou was, when we both know that Stipe was a tough opponent on paper.

Rashad and Jones were just that good, that's why they beat Sonnen the way they did.

Also, the Rashad fight did seem a little weird, how easily Rashad took Chael down and held him there.

See here:

"Now, the TSN reports that in a new interview with Sonnen, Landsberg revealed that a source told him that the fighter had undergone colon surgery before fighting Rashad Evans at UFC 167 last month. Sonnen would not explicitly confirm that he did indeed have surgery but did say that "It's a little bit of a surprise that you had that information.""

Shogun was still good enough to be a top ten opponent when chael fought him. And shogun gave Gus a very tough fight beforehand, the same Gus that went on to give Jones the toughest fight of his career at the point, in his next fight
I did say it before the fight, both of them.

I'm a Chael fan but he had no chance lol

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou will both slump Jonny Bones Jones. That chin can’t hold up to the pressure, and Jones doesn’t have the power to hurt them.