Jon Jones will shock the world again, he will beat Ngannou

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
People forgot who Jones is.

The whole USADA thing was bullshit. USADA admitted they fucked up with Jones 4 times.

Eye pokes? Everyone eye pokes: ask Stipe, DC, Yair, Leon.

Cocaine? Don't be jealous you can't do cocaine, fuck hookers and still go out there and dominate DC.

JON JONES IS THE GOAT. HE HAS NEVER LOST A FIGHT. UNDEFEATED FOR 13 STRAIGHT YEARS. MAKES FEDOR'S STREAK LOOK LIKE A JOKE.

JONES WILL BEAT NGANNOU AND BECOME HW CHAMPION, PUT IN THE BOOKS.

Nov 21, 2015
People forgot who Jones is.

The whole USADA thing was bullshit. USADA admitted they fucked up with Jones 4 times.

Eye pokes? Everyone eye pokes: ask Stipe, DC, Yair, Leon.

Cocaine? Don't be jealous you can't do cocaine, fuck hookers and still go out there and dominate DC.

JON JONES IS THE GOAT. HE HAS NEVER LOST A FIGHT. UNDEFEATED FOR 13 STRAIGHT YEARS. MAKES FEDOR'S STREAK LOOK LIKE A JOKE.

JONES WILL BEAT NGANNOU AND BECOME HW CHAMPION, PUT IN THE BOOKS.

"Cocaine? Don't be jealous you can't do cocaine, fuck hookers and still go out there and dominate DC."

Pretty much won the thread with that statement. That cuts deep bro.

You aint right man

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jon Jones the greatest fighter of all time. He will kick any heavyweights ass

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
But he can still beat one of the greatest HWs...okay

He did, props to Jon on the juiced up wins over DC

Daniel had an amazing HW run
Most of it was 8+ years ago though

IMO DC was fading and well past his prime due to age and injury...which makes his win over stipe an amazing feat

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m skeptical this fight even takes place. The longer it takes to book the more it favours Francis. Jon’s still one of the best eva but he’s nowhere near the level he used to be.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m skeptical this fight even takes place. The longer it takes to book the more it favours Francis. Jon’s still one of the best eva but he’s nowhere near the level he used to be.
That's what he wants you to think. Now he will have muscle's. It's gonna be like when Thanos got all the infinity stones.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's what he wants you to think. Now he will have muscle's. It's gonna be like when Thanos got all the infinity stones.
Jon’s dwarfed every opponent besides Gus. Adding some mass will be great but he ain’t gonna be bigger than Franny. Jon’s defence against power punchers is to turn tail and run away like he did with Rampage. Francis will have that reach to clip him on his way out. Any idea how much Jones currently weighs? Any pics floating around?

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
He did, props to Jon on the juiced up wins over DC

Daniel had an amazing HW run
Most of it was 8+ years ago though

IMO DC was fading and well past his prime due to age and injury...which makes his win over stipe an amazing feat
1. juiced wins my ass

"However, according to NSAC executive director Bob Bennett, Jones' test samples had already undergone CIR testing by the same WADA-accredited lab which had reported his T/E ratios, noting that all CIR results came back clean."

"though the panel concluded that Jones did not take the banned substances intentionally, and was not a drug cheat"

"The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case."

"Drug tests administered at UFC 232 found an ultra trace amount of turinabol, which doctors attributed to a long-term "pulsing effect" of the M3 metabolite detected in 2017. CSAC did not take disciplinary action against Jones as the medical experts stated that there was no evidence that Jones had re-administered a banned substance and no performance-enhancing benefits were gained"

2."IMO DC was fading and well past his prime due to age and injury"

lol did you forget they fought in 2015?

ANDDDDD STILL!!!!!!!!!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
wiz @wiz do you think Jon is still in his prime? He’s s had something like 9 fights with two finishes one being turned to an NC since fighting Gus. Seems like he’s playing super safe and just eeeking out point fights for the last few years. Old Jon was finishing guys in video game type highlights. Either the other fighters are catching up or he’s fading. He flat out said he didn’t w to fight DC at HW because it’s too risky.

“I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
He’s obviously a great fighter, but at least a couple of his decisions were gifts.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I strongly believe Jones can beat Ngannou. Francis has made some adjustments, but I doubt it'll be enough, though power is always a difference maker. The wrestling and the speed will be a lot for Ngannou, but Jones has a tendency to eat damage instead of eluding it, which could be his undoing in a hypothetical fight. It's high risk no matter how you slice it, so it needs to come with a very high reward. Anyone on this forum who supports fighters should fully support Jones holding out for red panties money for a fight of this magnitude, especially if Ngannou can successfully defend at least once.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I strongly believe Jones can beat Ngannou. Francis has made some adjustments, but I doubt it'll be enough, though power is always a difference maker. The wrestling and the speed will be a lot for Ngannou, but Jones has a tendency to eat damage instead of eluding it, which could be his undoing in a hypothetical fight. It's high risk no matter how you slice it, so it needs to come with a very high reward. Anyone on this forum who supports fighters should fully support Jones holding out for red panties money for a fight of this magnitude, especially if Ngannou can successfully defend at least once.
I don’t think many mma fans would argue against fighters getting paid more but I can’t recall another time in Jon’s history where he’s demanded more money. Not saying he never has but I can’t recall. So when Jon is public ally making statements about DC being too risky of a fight at HW but now is selling he’s ready only if he gets paid seems like bullshit. In all fairness I believe nothing Jon says so...

I’d love for this fight to happen but I think Jon will either price himself out of it or get the money he wants but it’ll be over a year from now and Francis will be that much better and KO him. Jon won’t have his typical size advantage and he’s not known for knocking dudes out cold like other HWs. I can see him taking a page out of Bispings strategy book and just strike n bike for 25:00 to another boring UD though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t think many mma fans would argue against fighters getting paid more but I can’t recall another time in Jon’s history where he’s demanded more money. Not saying he never has but I can’t recall. So when Jon is public ally making statements about DC being too risky of a fight at HW but now is selling he’s ready only if he gets paid seems like bullshit. In all fairness I believe nothing Jon says so...

I’d love for this fight to happen but I think Jon will either price himself out of it or get the money he wants but it’ll be over a year from now and Francis will be that much better and KO him. Jon won’t have his typical size advantage and he’s not known for knocking dudes out cold like other HWs. I can see him taking a page out of Bispings strategy book and just strike n bike for 25:00 to another boring UD though.
He retired citing money issues diddnt he? And is now back on his move to heavyweight. Not 100% on that.

Jones would need to put him away. Every second Francis is in the fight is danger. Typical gsp attitude of jabbing it out for five rounds. Lol.