Jon vs DC 3?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The former UFC light heavyweight champion — and one of the greatest to ever step in the Octagon — was given a 15-month suspension in his USADA case by an arbitrator, following his failed drug test for a steroid metabolite, multiple sources told MMA Fighting on Wednesday.

The suspension is retroactive to when the sample was collected July 28, 2017 and Jones will be eligible to fight again Oct. 28. An official announcement from USADA with a full arbitrator decision came later Wednesday night
.Jon Jones given 15-month suspension after arbitration in USADA case

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Looks like Jon has been vindicated. I had complete faith that him being unfairly punished was BS as soon as it was announced.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"USADA in its sole discretion has assessed a 30 month reduction based upon the substantial assistance of the Athlete pursuant to Article 10.6.1, and USADA has retained teh right to reinstate any part of the term of reduction if the Athlete fails to continue to cooperate"

so the guy who runs from the scene of an accident and allegedly hides under the cage to avoid a piss test is SOOOOOOOO helpful that they cut 2/3 of his suspension? He was so helpful in not performing the required training, so helpful in having his management forge his signature, so helpful in failing to provide any evidence of contaminated samples, so helpful in his previous violations of USADA rules that they just had to give him a break.

Could this obvious puppetry of USADA by UFC be the final straw?
Is this the impetus for a collective bargaining agreement?

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
it would be OK with me if DC declined. Dude had to cheat two other times, like he's going to be clean for the third. Make him wait DC.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if they are if they are going to fight again I would like to see it at heavyweight. That way it won't feel like a repetition again.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
if they are if they are going to fight again I would like to see it at heavyweight. That way it won't feel like a repetition again.
If they ever fight again it will definitely be at HW. DC is more likely to weigh 305 than 205.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
it would be OK with me if DC declined. Dude had to cheat two other times, like he's going to be clean for the third. Make him wait DC.
DC should tell him to kick rocks. He has a big money opportunity lined up with Brock. Take that check and call it a career. I personally don't think he beats Brock or Jones. I also don't think he fights two more times before March so he should fight the cash cow and start the next chapter of life.