General Jonathan Issac (Orlando Magic) refuses to kneel during National Anthem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I didn't care for some of his antics (pig cop socks, Castro shirt), but I never gave a shit about Kap kneeling.

My issue with him was that he sucked and people were saying he was good enough to start for 90% of the teams in the league. Dude is garbage. A backup at best. And he was offered a few backup roles and turned them down. That's not being blackballed. That's being stubborn. Wanna be a starter? Win the job.
by an measurable individual statistic, Kap was good enough to start for the majority of teams looking for a QB.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
by an measurable individual statistic, Kap was good enough to start for the majority of teams looking for a QB.
He went 4-20 in his last 24 games played.

He got benched for Blaine fucking Gabbert

The following season the 49ers went 6-10 after both those turds were off the team.

Yeah, I can't believe teams weren't knocking down his door. His talent wasn't worth the controversy. If he was good enough and had the balls to EARN a position, he would have been on a team. Period.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wanted him gone from the Niners because I wanted better but he definitely had the skills to compete for starting jobs on MOST teams. I had just gotten tired of seeing him miss running backs in the flat by 10 yards.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I wanted him gone from the Niners because I wanted better but he definitely had the skills to compete for starting jobs on MOST teams. I had just gotten tired of seeing him miss running backs in the flat by 10 yards.
agree. After Harbs left, he was no longer a fit for team, but I felt like that was York wanting to stick it to Harbs' guy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He went 4-20 in his last 24 games played.

He got benched for Blaine fucking Gabbert

The following season the 49ers went 6-10 after both those turds were off the team.

Yeah, I can't believe teams weren't knocking down his door. His talent wasn't worth the controversy. If he was good enough and had the balls to EARN a position, he would have been on a team. Period.
soooo....team record after Harbs left is your metric...can you find an individual performance metric or nah?

I agree he wasn't "worth the controversy" but the NFL is the entity that made it a controversy. Look at how the NBA and MLB handled it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
soooo....team record after Harbs left is your metric...can you find an individual performance metric or nah?

I agree he wasn't "worth the controversy" but the NFL is the entity that made it a controversy. Look at how the NBA and MLB handled it.
W/L is a pretty good metric.

I'd be willing to bet most of his TDs were in garbage time.

Harbaugh is a booger eater

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
W/L is a pretty good metric of how well the talent plays together in a given system. Not such a good metric of individual talent.

I'd be willing to bet most of his TDs were in garbage time, but that's just me wanting to be right and not wanting to put any evidence on it.

Harbaugh is a booger eater. No one argues that.

:)

M

member 3289

I didn't care for some of his antics (pig cop socks, Castro shirt), but I never gave a shit about Kap kneeling.

My issue with him was that he sucked and people were saying he was good enough to start for 90% of the teams in the league. Dude is garbage. A backup at best. And he was offered a few backup roles and turned them down. That's not being blackballed. That's being stubborn. Wanna be a starter? Win the job.
Come on now he isn't that bad. He'd be a starter on 30-40% of the teams in the NFL if his antics weren't such a headache from a PR standpoint.

He was briefly considered in Miami until he was seen wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt. Then the large anti Castro Cuban-American population here got understandably upset and Kap was never offered a contract lol.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Come on now he isn't that bad. He'd be a starter on 30-40% of the teams in the NFL if his antics weren't such a headache from a PR standpoint.

He was briefly considered in Miami until he was seen wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt. Then the large anti Castro Cuban-American population here got understandably upset and Kap was never offered a contract lol.
Let's get a few things straight...
1. I watched his games. He was pretty bad.
2. Miami doesn't have a real NFL team.