General Jonathan Issac (Orlando Magic) refuses to kneel during National Anthem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Good for him for having his own brain and not just following the crowd like the rest of the sheep. I don't really care who kneels or doesn't kneel - I've grown tired of the manufactured drama - but props to him for doing what he wants and not what he's told by today's cancel culture.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Good for him for having his own brain and not just following the crowd like the rest of the sheep. I don't really care who kneels or doesn't kneel - I've grown tired of the manufactured drama - but props to him for doing what he wants and not what he's told by today's cancel culture.
Yep, it’s all manufactured and I have no time for it

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Did you say the same thing when it started with one guy going against the grain that started kneeling?
Or do they only have their own brain if they do something you agree with?
You gotta treat both the same.

Apart from this it's whatever for me, keep politics out of sports.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Did you say the same thing when it started with one guy going against the grain that started kneeling?

I didn't care for some of his antics (pig cop socks, Castro shirt), but I never gave a shit about Kap kneeling.

My issue with him was that he sucked and people were saying he was good enough to start for 90% of the teams in the league. Dude is garbage. A backup at best. And he was offered a few backup roles and turned them down. That's not being blackballed. That's being stubborn. Wanna be a starter? Win the job.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If you look in the screen capture for the vid you can tell that he has a big brace on... I wonder if maaaaaaybe that played a part in him not kneeling as well. Not all, but a part.

M

member 1013

Why do you think everyone is an evil right winger?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Why do you think everyone is an evil right winger?
Seriously tho somehow I have a hard time of keeping Hauler @Hauler and IschKabibble @IschKabibble apart from each other. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I didn't mean it in a nasty way tho. Still I doubted a similar post like the one I quoted was posted about the kneeling guy.

M

member 1013

Seriously tho somehow I have a hard time of keeping Hauler @Hauler and IschKabibble @IschKabibble apart from each other. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I didn't mean it in a nasty way tho. Still I doubted a similar post like the one I quoted was posted about the kneeling guy.
Probably not, but in fairness, the kneeling guy is pretty annoying and a big hypocrite that rubs most people the wrong way simply because of his goofy hair.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Probably not, but in fairness, the kneeling guy is pretty annoying and a big hypocrite that rubs most people the wrong way simply because of his goofy hair.
Hehe maybe, I don't really know much about him or the guy here.

Q @Qat lives in Germany. They are very technologically advanced there, I doubt he has ever seen a film on such outdated technology.
It's so-so. And the retro trend hit us too. Now every hippy uses vinyl again for example.
You ever been here?

M

member 1013

It's so-so. And the retro trend hit us too. Now every hippy uses vinyl again for example.
You ever been here?
Munich Berlin and Hamburg

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You ever been here?
Our hippies do that same here, they also carry around typewriters and other stupid shit.