Jones gets new conditions for probation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jon Jones is free to go home with stipulations added to his probation.

The UFC star admitted to a probation violation at his hearing in New Mexico Second Judicial District Court on Thursday and had new provisions added to his existing probation. Jones agreed to attend anger management and driver improvement courses as well as do 60 more hours of community service within three months.

Judge Michael E. Martinez added that Jones must get approval from his probation officer every time he wants to drive. Martinez told Jones at the conclusion of the hearing that if he is back in that court before the end of his probation, "it won't go well" for him.

LINK: Jon Jones must attend courses, get approval to drive after probation violation

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I have been known to talk a little shit about Jones from time to time. I don't like him as a person, but I think he may be getting the shit end of the stick on this one. Maybe he was racing or maybe he wasn't, it would be nice to see video of the "race" attempt. If he is getting additional probation shit for revving up his engine that's fucked up. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to call and ask a PO for permission to drive. I hope he gets his shit together enough to at least stay out of jail and be able to kick some more ass. The dude is too good of a fighter to spend his prime in and out of the clink.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I have been known to talk a little shit about Jones from time to time. I don't like him as a person, but I think he may be getting the shit end of the stick on this one. Maybe he was racing or maybe he wasn't, it would be nice to see video of the "race" attempt. If he is getting additional probation shit for revving up his engine that's fucked up. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to call and ask a PO for permission to drive. I hope he gets his shit together enough to at least stay out of jail and be able to kick some more ass. The dude is too good of a fighter to spend his prime in and out of the clink.
Maybe after wrecking your Bentley, running and hiding from a 2nd felony dwi one in which he left a pregnant woman injured, and doing 75 in a 30 while on probation and getting off each time he probably shouldn't be revving at people. He got off lucky.

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
I agree, I would like to see the dash cam from the cop car. However isn't this like Jon's 3rd or 4th offense?

I'm more likely to believe the cop than Jon at this point. Jon ain't 18yrs old no more, he needs to behave like an adult. All these events can take a toll, since the fight is on April 23 fight with DC...the plot thickens.

BaneBreaksBacks

Victory has defeated you...
Mar 2, 2016
Why shouldn't he now have to ask his probation officer for permission to drive each time after his continuous display of driving ineptness? He should also have a tracking device installed as well. At the very least...

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Given that this case has been seen before a judge, it is likely a good bet that he did violate his probation which he knew not to do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was his attorney who said not to release the dash cam video. It would likely confirm his guilt and remove public sympathy.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Maybe after wrecking your Bentley, running and hiding from a 2nd felony dwi one in which he left a pregnant woman injured, and doing 75 in a 30 while on probation and getting off each time he probably shouldn't be revving at people. He got off lucky.
I don't condone his actions, however have no problem with him smack talking an officer who probably (well, then show me all of the video) provoked someone who knows the repercussions of being on probation.......set up Anthony, set up.

Where is the coppers full video?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I don't condone his actions, however have no problem with him smack talking an officer who probably (well, then show me all of the video) provoked someone who knows the repercussions of being on probation.......set up Anthony, set up.

I am wondering why did Jones ask the cop are you recording, seems like Jones was saying all that shit to the cop because he wanted to sound innocent .

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

Again don't revv your engine when you have that many traffic infractions. In that town alone he caused a huge accident. Most likely impaired, fled the scene leaving an injured pregnant woman hurt. Then got busted doubt 75 in a 30. Don't be stupid. Cops are probably looking for your dumb ass.