Jones going off on Wink via Twitter now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Jones is his own worst enemy. It's seriously so disappointing seeing this guy have all the potential in the world as a fighter and not live up to it. All he has to do is train and fight while trying to remain clean (from the law and illegal substances). What does he do? Pretty much the opposite. He also plays the victim when he's the cause of all his problems, which just adds to the annoyingness that is Jon Jones career.

he is going to have so many regrets I think, when he is older. I find it hard to believe he won't be thinking to himself "I could've been the greatest ever, defended my belt so many times, made so much more money, etc" when his career is officially over.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
wonder how many people make it their business to screenshot Jon. basically the question is: how many of them could fuck up, or be on holiday, but we all still get the screenshots.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who was the convicted rapist on the Jackson/Wink team for years he mentioned?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Cody East perhaps? I know he was there but can't remember if he just beat women or raped one...
haha yeah let's go through the list of people who train there, and say who we think is most likely to be a rapist. we have the internet! this is the sort of stuff we can do now.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Racists love Jon Jones because he gives them legitimate reasons to actually express their hate for him openly.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Jones is his own worst enemy. It's seriously so disappointing seeing this guy have all the potential in the world as a fighter and not live up to it. All he has to do is train and fight while trying to remain clean (from the law and illegal substances). What does he do? Pretty much the opposite. He also plays the victim when he's the cause of all his problems, which just adds to the annoyingness that is Jon Jones career.

he is going to have so many regrets I think, when he is older. I find it hard to believe he won't be thinking to himself "I could've been the greatest ever, defended my belt so many times, made so much more money, etc" when his career is officially over.
The problem with Jones is that he wants the media and everyone around him to portray him as a different person than he actually is.

If he could just admit to his failings and embrace the filthy scumbag of a human he seems to be he would be much more popular.

No one likes a piece of shit who blames every wrongdoing he does on someone or something else, but, people get behind an individual who owns their shit but still perform at a high level.

If Jon could quit making excuses and take responsibility for his actions he would find his fans.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
The problem with Jones is that he wants the media and everyone around him to portray him as a different person than he actually is.

If he could just admit to his failings and embrace the filthy scumbag of a human he seems to be he would be much more popular.

No one likes a piece of shit who blames every wrongdoing he does on someone or something else, but, people get behind an individual who owns their shit but still perform at a high level.

If Jon could quit making excuses and take responsibility for his actions he would find his fans.
holy shit, you're right. if he just said " im gonna do some coke and fuck strippers in honor of this win" and other things that he already does and is true to his character, he'd get tons of fans following him. people dont like fake people.