Jones interview preview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So who believes this is Jones first time using?? Random drug test that apparently wasn't even supposed to test for cocaine and happened to catch him the first and only time using? What are the odds?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love watching Jones fight and can definetly appreciate Jon the athlete but all the interviews to come is just predictable damage control. I see Jon as a guy who feels he at a point where he's basically untouchable and just does what he wants regardless how it may effect others.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
definitely not a one off. too much has been hinted and said around his camp over the years to even think this was 'just a dumb decision'......it's all damage control. Though must frustrate UFC having such a unliked champion

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Gilbosh;n2230 said:
definitely not a one off. too much has been hinted and said around his camp over the years to even think this was 'just a dumb decision'......it's all damage control. Though must frustrate UFC having such a unliked champion
yeah, people have brought a lot of old news up about his coke use. he's a great fighter, but he's a bad liar, and the fact that dana's behind him, you know something's not right.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No one is buying what they are selling when it comes to Jones, his cocaine use or his "punishment". I'm tired of hearing about it because it's all BS. Just move on so I can root for his next opponent to smash him.

He is the best fighter in the world but it's impossible for me to root for the guy, which I suppose makes him very marketable.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Shy Guy;n2247 said:
No one is buying what they are selling when it comes to Jones, his cocaine use or his "punishment". I'm tired of hearing about it because it's all BS. Just move on so I can root for his next opponent to smash him.

He is the best fighter in the world but it's impossible for me to root for the guy, which I suppose makes him very marketable.
i think anthony johnson could beat him. that's my pick when they fight.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
[video=youtube_share;hR2nso47lm4]http://youtu.be/hR2nso47lm4[/video]
roger smith as bones jones

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
[h=1]UFC champion Jon Jones: 'I'm not a cocaine addict by any means' Thats what all the addicts in denial say, plus its been stated for years that Jon Jones does cocaine. Was those guys wrong? I hardly doubt that. I see this as a failed attempt at damage control. Jones is a coke user and thats the bottom line.[/h]

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ish Kabibble;n2210 said:
Not even a frequent user, but checks into rehab. Yeah, that makes sense.

I honestly don't know who's more full of shit...Jones or Dana.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So his interview is on FS1, on a Monday night @ 11pm EST? WTF...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
he looks like he's trying not to smirk when he says "...I'm not a cocaine addict or even a frequent user..."

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well who do you believe the fighters who have said they knew he was a coke addict or Jones who denies it? I am going with he fighters who knew he had a booger sugar problem.