VID Jones Jones CURSED OUT Bisping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
An interesting listen

I hope what is being said about Joe Rogan editing his Novitsky podcast is not true.....

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Just watched that about 15 min ago. And yes.. I was saying they'd Edit the fuck out of that Novitsky podcast. Had to catch it live to get the real one, like the cowboy one.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I read those comments that were taken down by JRE on YouTube. The claim was he’s been taking Cheque Drops, which have like a 2 hr half life but is cut with Turanibol, so someone taking it would have trace amounts of Turanibol in their system. I don’t know if that’s legit or not, but it seems plausible & it’s weird JRE would remove those comments.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
How anyone can listen to bisping is beyond comprehension
Jones is just keeping it real and he’s right
I would love to see that fight lol......

M

member 1013

I answered you in two posts about why Tenshin is not a good boxer, bruv.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I read those comments that were taken down by JRE on YouTube. The claim was he’s been taking Cheque Drops, which have like a 2 hr half life but is cut with Turanibol, so someone taking it would have trace amounts of Turanibol in their system. I don’t know if that’s legit or not, but it seems plausible & it’s weird JRE would remove those comments.
it should be pretty cut-n-dry if they edited it out or not. Was anyone listening live who heard the original comments?

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I answered you in two posts about why Tenshin is not a good boxer, bruv.
Blah blah. I want to do some screen caps and answer you but I'm not doing it today. Only thing we agree on is lack of head movement when throwing punches.

M

member 1013

I used the "useful" wrench on ur post because you r a tool... : )
At least I’m not blind and willfully ignorant.

I get it though, you’ve been working on explaining the intricacies of maneuvers we have all never even heard about. You’re pretty much the frank Mir of this shit!

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
At least I’m not blind and willfully ignorant.

I get it though, you’ve been working on explaining the intricacies of maneuvers we have all never even heard about. You’re pretty much the frank Mir of this shit!

Don't try and derail my thread. I am bringing breaking MMA news to TMMC. Don't ruin it for you fellow forum members...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
they censor a bunch of those Risque topics on the other forum i use(hint hint)

Duchess Cocktail is a real topic that Joe is avoiding and did avoid in the damage control podcast with nowitzky...Cheque drops are a certain possibility also...Jon has access to top of the line sources via his brothers(huge NFL money draws the top doping dealers, scientists, and drugs)

Duchess Cocktail was discussed on the podcast with Brian Fogel the guy who made Icarus documentary...Dozens of topics are mentioned in that episode JRE #1019 that Joe played dumb about in the nowitzky podcast...Nowitzky also played dumb about the cocktail, even though the single study of long term metabolites was conducted by the guy who was making Dutchess Cocktail to beat his own PED detection Test...DR GRIGORY something was beating the test they are currently using long ago...and Joe and Jeff act like there is no way to beat it LOL

I would make a thread about it but I am groggy tired...maybe later

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
they censor a bunch of those Risque topics on the other forum i use(hint hint)

Duchess Cocktail is a real topic that Joe is avoiding and did avoid in the damage control podcast with nowitzky...Cheque drops are a certain possibility also...Jon has access to top of the line sources via his brothers(huge NFL money draws the top doping dealers, scientists, and drugs)

Duchess Cocktail was discussed on the podcast with Brian Fogel the guy who made Icarus documentary...Dozens of topics are mentioned in that episode JRE #1019 that Joe played dumb about in the nowitzky podcast...Nowitzky also played dumb about the cocktail, even though the single study of long term metabolites was conducted by the guy who was making Dutchess Cocktail to beat his own PED detection Test...DR GRIGORY something was beating the test they are currently using long ago...and Joe and Jeff act like there is no way to beat it LOL

I would make a thread about it but I am groggy tired...maybe later
The underground or sherdog?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The underground or sherdog?
ug...but it might be about the poster more than content...I can't tell and don't care
I do know the real PED discussion thread starters are gone now...was pretty interesting too

I only sherdog for fight records and even then I get two full screen ads that piss me off

ug blows also most of time