Jones looked like shit tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
He won split decision over 1 legged man. If Santos didnt have that injury then it would have been a different story.

M

member 603

That was exponentially closer than I expected... I had it 3-2 Jones (Santos rds 1-2, Jones 3-5), but you can never leave it in the judges hands. Even though I felt like Jones won, he got lucky that it didn't get called the other way

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That was exponentially closer than I expected... I had it 3-2 Jones (Santos rds 1-2, Jones 3-5), but you can never leave it in the judges hands. Even though I felt like Jones won, he got lucky that it didn't get called the other way
He also got lucky Santos lost his ability to turn on his leg for 4 of the 5 rounds.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He got lucky two of the judges smoked crack before the main event.
I can see it as a 3-2 Jones fight. If you look at the context of that 3-2 Jones, well, that tells a different story.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ur dumbass thought he lost?
aint about losing...the "goat" looked like shit
and didn't "win" anyting
he looked worse for wear and was fighting scared unless his opponent had freshly tweaked his knee

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
jones in the 5th?
what did he really land?

M

member 603

He got lucky two of the judges smoked crack before the main event.
Maybe the CTE that was forcibly entered into Askren's soul and gene pool tonight, somehow transferred through his body into two of them?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So you scored it for Jones.

But he got lucky.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because rather than comprehending what I wrote, you decided to use that "burn picture" you've been saving up to get someone with...... Dumbass
Go read what you wrote, idiot. Stupidest shit I ever saw

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because rather than comprehending what I wrote, you decided to use that "burn picture" you've been saving up to get someone with...... Dumbass
Go read what you wrote, idiot. Stupidest shit I ever saw