Jones says he feels great about Rumble being his next opponent

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The key to jbj winning is avoiding being hury in early rounds n get rumble tire...he better not try nd trade in which i dont think he wilil jbj 3round finish..but im nervous cuz rumble is on another level with his power

Jan 19, 2015
He's got his hands full. I didn't think this as much the Gus fight, but now, I think he's the biggest threat Jones has ever faced. I have been genuinely excited everytime JBJ has fought, but, besides Gus, it's always been against someone past their prime. I truly believe Rumble has a shot at putting this guy on his behind.

Attack_Dawg

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rumble has never seen the championship rounds and tends to fatigue greatly as the fight continues. I'm pulling for him and hope he ends it early but I have to state the obvious.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Attack_Dawg;n7650 said:
Rumble has never seen the championship rounds and tends to fatigue greatly as the fight continues. I'm pulling for him and hope he ends it early but I have to state the obvious.
Good point. Let's hope he's working to improve his cardio, and is ready to 25 minutes, so we get to see an epic battle!

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Attack_Dawg;n7650 said:
he used to at welterweight. he was still going strong at the end of the 3rd in the davis fight, and that was a busy fight. rounds 4 and 5 are the only possible chances of him gassing now.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Rumble hurts you the load up the nastiest jack hammer right hand...watch after he hurt gus he threw atleast ten straight hockey style punches that will decapitate any human..bones can keep his range and tire rumble..Ive got 2 large pizza king pizzas on it and i dnt wamna shell out 60 for pizza let alone not win me sime free ones lol..same deal on conor vs aldo...my dude Adam Bass is also a pro fighter who had war wit guida dropped em 2x ..hes on a new champ kick and wants those 2 to shine...im not mad at em but i always say u bet with ur head not heart...and both my heart n head sayn neither are losin :)