Jones still testing positive Into January

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Jon Jones still had a long-term steroid metabolite in his system as of early January.

The UFC light heavyweight champion had ultra trace amounts of the steroid oral Turinabol (4-chloro-18-nor-17β-hydroxymethyl,17α-methyl-5α-androst-13-en-3α-ol (M3) or DHCMT) in drug-test results stemming from samples collected Jan. 6 and Jan. 7, the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) confirmed with MMA Fighting on Friday.

These results were first mentioned Tuesday at Jones’ Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) licensing hearing. The drug tests were administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) and reported to CSAC. The results came back Monday, according to CSAC executive officer Andy Foster, and the NAC had them in time for the Tuesday hearing.

At that hearing, Jones was granted a conditional, one-fight license to defend his title against Anthony Smith at UFC 235 on March 2 in Las Vegas. As part of that licensing, Jones will have to be drug tested at least twice monthly by the Nevada commission, in addition to continuing testing done by VADA and USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping partner.

Foster made it clear Friday that the Jan. 6 and 7 results do not constitute a new doping violation. As has been the case with previous trace amounts of the M3 metabolite of DHCMT found in Jones’ system, scientists have testified that this is likely the same long-term metabolite that Jones was already suspended 15 months for after a July 2017 positive drug test.

Like in those previous abnormal results, there were no parent compounds or short- or medium-term metabolites found in Jones — just the long-term M3 metabolite, which Dr. Daniel Eichner, the lab director at WADA-accredited SMRTL in Salt Lake City, testified Tuesday does not likely give Jones any performance-enhancing benefits. Eichner has also stated in a public hearing and in written statements that there is no evidence Jones re-administered a prohibited substance going back to that July 2017 positive.

For a ton more information click the link.

Jon Jones abnormal drug-test results continue into January, no new doping violation filed

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol what a jerk for fighting on p.e.d allegedly. I hope he hypothetically gets cancer-aids.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
People hate on Luke Thomas, but has anyone ever seen the little midget fuck that writes all these USADA articles? He looks like a 40-year-old infant - yet for reason he actually thinks he's cool. It's fascinating.

Anyway, it would be helpful if we could get the 'extremely small' trace amount figures.

M

member 3289

No performance-enhancing benefit. The experts have already stated this.

No short- or medium-term metabolites. Only the long-term one (proof he hasn't ingested anything in the last 6 months or likely more).

The previous studies on the M3 metabolite are inadequate, as the experts have also said.

Are you gayboys gonna make a thread every time for this non-issue?

Smfh...

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
As long as it is not for anything new & a very small amount, he won't be in trouble.
This goes for others in the future as well

If they piss anything hot, they will be suspended
If they piss hot again for a very small amount of the same drug, they will have a case not to be suspended.

If Jones piss hot for anything else & he gets anything less than 4 years then ... LETS RIOT!

Until then, this is like reporting DW exaggerated or lied
We know in advance the odds are it will occur

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
No performance-enhancing benefit. The experts have already stated this.

No short- or medium-term metabolites. Only the long-term one (proof he hasn't ingested anything in the last 6 months or likely more).

The previous studies on the M3 metabolite are inadequate, as the experts have also said.
I took out the "gayboy" line lol

I know you are a Jones fan, but the rest of your quote is reality.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
People hate on Luke Thomas, but has anyone ever seen the little midget fuck that writes all these USADA articles? He looks like a 40-year-old infant - yet for reason he actually thinks he's cool. It's fascinating.

Anyway, it would be helpful if we could get the 'extremely small' trace amount figures.
Marc Ramainda or whatever his name is?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You have a little midget fuck for an avatar M8.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm glad he's staying positive. I'm sure he will continue to stay positive throughout his life.
Staying as positive as he does lessens the chances for premature deep vein thrombosis

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I still don't understand how you obtain a license to fight with steroids in your system. New or old. There is steroids in your system.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I really hope they are HOLDING ON TO his samples for retesting in the future when they come up with a better test for whatever designer drug he is taking.......................................

Lance knows what I'm talkin' bout...

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I still don't understand how you obtain a license to fight with steroids in your system. New or old. There is steroids in your system.
Because gov't officials are corrupt and the commissions that are comprised of them are laughable dogshit?