Jones testing positive?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Jon Jones has tested positive for steroids in his UFC 214 victory over Daniel Cormier, and he has been stripped of his title ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Our sources tell us ... Jones tested positive for Turinabol -- an anabolic steroid.

Jones won the July 29 fight -- taking the UFC light heavyweight belt from Cormier with a savage head kick followed by a barrage of punishing punches to Cormier's head.

The title now goes back to Cormier.

It's the second time Jones has failed a USADA drug test. He tested positive for banned substances in 2016 before UFC 200 and was pulled from the main event. Jones got socked with a 1 year ban.

We're told this time around, he could be banned for up to 4 years.

Jon Jones Tests Positive for Steroids after UFC 214, Title Stripped

Last edited by a moderator:

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
I will call bs until the UFC confirms. If he was positive and stripped I think we would have heard that already.

If this is true I hope he is banned for life and fined 10 million dollars along with a stipulation to pay me back for my $20 bet on Cormier.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh Jon, you poor, silly sob. Dick pills contaminating his damn juice.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I will call bs until the UFC confirms. If he was positive and stripped I think we would have heard that already.

If this is true I hope he is banned for life and fined 10 million dollars along with a stipulation to pay me back for my $20 bet on Cormier.
It's all over twitter now

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
It's all over twitter now
Okay I believe it now. I had a few minutes of denial but I'm back in reality.

The drug carries a two year suspension for first time offenders and more for previous offenders. He could be gone for 4 years.

Good riddance I say.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Jones possibly cheated twice against cormier ?

Sheesh. If true, it sucks that cormier got KOd cuz the other fighter wasn't clean . He still won't feel like a winner, just will feel cheated and the highlight KO will always be out there and in his mind

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Cormier' entire career has been fucked up by Jones' steroid fuck ups and drug arrests. His prime years wasted waiting on tainted fights and losing to a tainted fighter. Cormier should sue him.