Jonny Hendricks Misses Weight Again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Then why did you say he should fight at middle weight? He is! He missed it
Don't know, trying to thorough.....I know he's fighting there because he beat Lombard who I thought would kill him.....also another ex 170er but I think Lombard just wanted to never cut weight like that again, don't remember if he missed or not down there.....anyway, I'm done trying to explain myself

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't know, trying to thorough.....I know he's fighting there because he beat Lombard who I thought would kill him.....also another ex 170er but I think Lombard just wanted to never cut weight like that again, don't remember if he missed or not down there.....anyway, I'm done trying to explain myself
Well thanks for trying

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Does anyone else think his career could be coming to an end, pretty quick. I know he's a former champ, and he's had some great fights. Since losing the belt it seems like he's really fallen off. 2-3 I'm his last 5, and to be honest I don't believe he looked good against Hector. Yeah he won a decision, but c'mon. He's not the same. USADA?

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He needs to get his shit together in the worst way...or move onto something else. He's making himself look terrible.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Johny said in an interview that he was super sick on Thursday and was running a 102 temp on Friday. Only had 5 lbs to cut but just didn't have it in him and ran out of time.

No clue how much truth there is to it but he definitely didn't look terribly fat and out of shape so maybe there is some validity to it.

M

member 3289

Johny said in an interview that he was super sick on Thursday and was running a 102 temp on Friday. Only had 5 lbs to cut but just didn't have it in him and ran out of time.

No clue how much truth there is to it but he definitely didn't look terribly fat and out of shape so maybe there is some validity to it.
Yeah and he's definitely not the one to make excuses or anything...

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Askren is right. Hendricks should be walking around at 185 or less. He just doesn't take his job very seriously.

He wrestled in the same weight class and has the same frame as Woodley, who's jacked as fuck and still makes 170 routinely.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

He always has an excuse. For everything.