Jordan Burroughs denies training with Conor McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He knows he don't wannabe affiliated with a guy that's about to get taken down more than the paradise city.

Dro Cop

Banned
Jul 28, 2018
Jordan doesn't want to become the next Paulie Malignaggi.

Conor might take JB down during a drill & then release the footage, saying it happened when they were going live.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Doesn’t matter anyway. He’s getting taken down “irregardless” of any training partners.....

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Shocking that Khabib's father of all people would say this
lol

I'm 50/50 on the fight, Conor's left is as dangerous as Khabib's grapple but lot less work for Conor.

With accurate one shot, Khabib will be stunned (although the window is slim)

whereas Khabib has to close in, grab Conor, and do his methodical clinch work, grip, leverage, drag to ground, secure position... that's helluva of work (a lot more could happen in-between)

as far as Conor training grappling, I think best bet is Dilon Danis (Marcelo Garcia Style)'s jujitsu since they mostly go for the choke, that and scrambles all day, whatever he needs to do to not get stuck under Khabib

M

member 3289

lol

I'm 50/50 on the fight, Conor's left is as dangerous as Khabib's grapple but lot less work for Conor.

With accurate one shot, Khabib will be stunned (although the window is slim)

whereas Khabib has to close in, grab Conor, and do his methodical clinch work, grip, leverage, drag to ground, secure position... that's helluva of work (a lot more could happen in-between)

as far as Conor training grappling, I think best bet is Dilon Danis (Marcelo Garcia Style)'s jujitsu since they mostly go for the choke, that and scrambles all day, whatever he needs to do to not get stuck under Khabib
M8 only casual MMA fans think Khabib is gonna win

T

The Big Guy

Jordan only said that cause all his distant relatives called cause they heard he was having a red panty night.

1 training session with conor pays more than an olympic medal