Jose Aldo calls McGregor out for UFC 200

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Aldo with the right gameplan and mindset wins that fight. I fully expect him to do so.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Frankie should be getting that shot. Guy has earned it.

Aldo on the other hand, due to his reign, has an arguement, but losing in 13 seconds is a tough sell for 200.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think Conor's in trouble either way. I know he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, but Aldo won't be stupid again.

Mar 6, 2016
Frankie should be getting that shot. Guy has earned it.

Aldo on the other hand, due to his reign, has an arguement, but losing in 13 seconds is a tough sell for 200.
Agree with you 100%.

He has more then earned it and Aldo and Mendes have already had their shots.

Never been a fan of instant rematches. Especially if the first fight wasn't even close.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
If the fight stays on the feet McGregor will probably win again. He's too big and too strong for the little guys, it's actually quite unfair. He does screw up his health with these weight cuts and I expect them to have a very negative effect on him later on in his life, but it is going to gain him some fame and some wins.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Conor's an Oompa Loompa crusher, ain't nobody @ 145 that can withstand his hurricane.

Nate is a big boy, 155er+ who has 21 straight in the UFC. Dude is nuts.

Nate would woop Aldo's ass.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
conor should have been fighting edgar tonight from the very beginning, not on short notice. Then aldo would have gotten his shot at ufc 200, IF conor won. Now either edgar or aldo has to be disappointed AF when they announce who conor's fighting

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
I'm not really sure i understand the whole nowhere to run sentiment. He knocked him out, why would be run. Seems like an odd statement to say after someone else did what he failed to do.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
everyone should start calling him out on the regular tony ferguson ,khabib , alverez,RDA,hell robbie lawler should see if he still wants to bang.see how fast he is back at 145 fighting midgets

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
I think Conor's in trouble either way. I know he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, but Aldo won't be stupid again.
I agree; I lost money on the conor aldo fight, but I always said that id be willing to bet on aldo again if they ever rematched, even before last night.. people just don't like to read between the lines when it comes to fightings.. aldo is still much more well rounded than conor, so im confident that he would win if the rematch..

aldo was just stupid and let conor get in his head. come out overly aggressive feints hard, and drops his right.. how stupid can you be? the funny thing is that in that exchange, both landed, it was just conor who landed just a little cleaner and a little faster.. and that was the difference.

watching conor lose last night kinda pissed me off; this should have been aldos victory... aldo was made to look like an absolute fool from beginning to end.. getting paraded around the globe in a huge tour, being the target of conors verbal assault, followed by being put out early in the fight. it sucks that aldo will never get the respect he deserves in the main stream media... that fight was his opportunity to break out a bit, but it was completely botched..

I wonder how aldo felt watching diaz easily mount conor, take his back and sink a choke in a matter of seconds...

"had I only taken it down" - Jose Aldo (not an actual quote btw :) )

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Aldo had his shot and he turned it down. Diaz took the fight like a warrior and Aldo chose to sit behind a computer and hurl insults.

Frankie Edgar deserves the shot.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Frankie first.
I can't imagine Dana will give Aldo want he wants after turning down the fill-in against McGregor.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Both Aldo and Edgar deserve the shot. I'm happy with either man fighting conor at ufc 200, as long as they both get their shot at conor and/or the title eventually

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Edgar also turned down the fill-in against McGregor, so that's not much of an argument against Aldo.

Dana will pick the fight that he feels will sell better.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Edgar also turned down the fill-in against McGregor, so that's not much of an argument against Aldo.

Dana will pick the fight that he feels will sell better.
Only because he was injured. Aldo had said he was training for just such an opportunity.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Aldo had his shot and he turned it down. Diaz took the fight like a warrior and Aldo chose to sit behind a computer and hurl insults.

Frankie Edgar deserves the shot.
aldos medical suspension just ended 2 weeks ago

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So? He was still allowed to train since January. His coach said he was training in anticipation of taking the fight short notice, then he turned it down.
he would have been a fool to take the biggest fight of his life against the guy who just handed him his first loss in 10 years on short notice.aldos stock took a heavy hit with one loss .two losses back to back to the same guy would have ruined him. the smart thing for him to do is wait for the rematch and get in a full camp