Jose Aldo welcomes pre-fight brawl with Conor McGregor: ‘It would be wonderful’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jose Aldo can’t wait to put his hands on Conor McGregor.

The UFC featherweight champion will face the Irish contender on July 11, but he’s not sure he will be able to wait for UFC 189. In fact, he wants to repeat the Jon Jones-Daniel Cormier pre-fight brawl days before the actual fight.

Aldo and McGregor faced off multiple times during the UFC 189 world tour earlier this year, and the possibility of being fined prevented him from touching his opponent. Now, the UFC champion believes he’s cleared to do whatever he wants.

"We talked about a possible fine during the tour, but it is too expensive, and I couldn’t afford getting fined," Aldo said in a press conference in his gym on Tuesday. "That was an issue because I couldn’t do what I wanted to do. But the fight is around the corner now so we can do something more because nobody will do anything about it. It there’s any trash talk, I know what I’m going to do.

"I already have in my mind what I’m going to do, but it’s a secret," the champion continued. "It’s going to be a different Aldo. There’s no fine or suspension anymore. After everything they spent, they won’t cancel this fight for anything. I’m sure he will come after me, but I guarantee it’s going to be different this time."

Asked about McGregor’s pre-fight trash talk, Aldo said he would love to brawl with "The Notorious" on fight week.

"It would be great if there’s a brawl. I hope that happens. That’s what people want," he said. "I’m paid to beat people up so, if that happens, it would be wonderful. I hope I can beat him up. The fun is over, it’s going to be for good now. After this staredown, he will give up doing anything he was planning to do. You will see."

LINK to full story: Jose Aldo welcomes pre-fight brawl with Conor McGregor: ‘It would be wonderful’ - MMA Fighting

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"There’s no fine or suspension anymore. After everything they spent, they won’t cancel this fight for anything."

He's got that right. I cannot wait for the week of this fight...it's going to be bonkers.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
please god jesus ,buddah ,allah ,satan whoever let this happen

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would love to see Jose Ike Turner the fuck out of McGregor at the weigh ins.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he should throat punch him on sight

dana would shit in his pants

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Until one of them gets a freak injury and we are robbed of a Spectacle...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Aldo should bring a Box of luckycharms and piss in them..then offer Conor a bowl..

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Expect massive amounts of security between them. Staredowns will be over Dana's shoulder.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what if he dropped conor? dana would shit if he couldn't fight because he was knocked out. lol
I wouldnt be surprised if dana jumped on aldos back screaming like a lil baby. Im sure Aldo would be done, dana isnt gonna let a hair on his precious egg get hurt til the fight.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
"There’s no fine or suspension anymore. After everything they spent, they won’t cancel this fight for anything."

He's got that right. I cannot wait for the week of this fight...it's going to be bonkers.
Hope the servers here are ready for a hammering on the live thread. Can't fucking wait for this one.