Josh Barnett: I’m not finished with MMA yet

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

2017 was a big year for New Japan Pro Wrestling and AXS TV, and UFC heavyweight Josh Barnett stayed busy commentating those events alongside pro wrestling veteran announcer Jim Ross. Barnett, sidelined since late 2016 with a USADA violation, has maintained his innocence the whole time, citing tainted supplements as the culprit of the drug test’s positive result.

In an appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience last summer, Barnett gave details about the USADA flag.

“I’m still dealing with my USADA stuff. The supplement I took was tainted. After they tested the one I gave them, they went out and bought a whole brand new bottle, unopened,…

Josh Barnett: I’m not finished with MMA yet

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If it was tainted, why is he still suspended? What am I missing here?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Pissed hot 4 times, and took down an Organization (Affliction) doing so.

After the first two I gave him a pass..

3rd one ...ok why not....

4th time?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Although I like Josh Barnett more, feel he's had stiffer competition, I think it's horse shit that a guy like him barely gets shunned by mma fans where as Cyborg gets shit on everytime her name is mentioned for something that happened back in 2011.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I think it's horse shit that a guy like him barely gets shunned by mma fans where as Cyborg gets shit on everytime her name is mentioned for something that happened back in 2011.
He's the Jimmy Page of MMA, the kiddie toucher (kidnapper) goes unpunished.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again!

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Although I like Josh Barnett more, feel he's had stiffer competition, I think it's horse shit that a guy like him barely gets shunned by mma fans where as Cyborg gets shit on everytime her name is mentioned for something that happened back in 2011.
He's male, American and white. There is no mystery here.

Mods feel free to change my name to the lordoftheSJWcuckboys in between chewing tobacco and beating your wives.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He's male, American and white. There is no mystery here.

Mods feel free to change my name to the lordoftheSJWcuckboys in between chewing tobacco and beating your wives.
Tommy Morrison was also male, American and white.

Did he get a pass?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yeah a pass from AIDS :rolleyes:

nothing to do with him paying for fake test results so he could continue fighting people while he was HIV positive
Are you HIV positive about that?

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Yeah a pass from AIDS :rolleyes:

nothing to do with him paying for fake test results so he could continue fighting people while he was HIV positive
He didn't get away with much. He only got away with fighting in places where there was little/no regulation. His career was effectively over.