Josh Fabia Addresses UFC Officials at Diego’s Fighter Meeting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Same dude that Matt Serra had an argument with, I like Diego always brings it. The atmosphere in that room seems incredibly toxic though, no wonder why UFC fighters getting tf outta there. Why is Megan Olivi directing orders btw? Isnt she just a broadcaster? Whole situation is weird. Go to Bareknuckle Diego WAR!
with diego's apparent brain Damage BKFC is a bad idea he has CTE.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
With the asking for old medical records, I wouldn’t be surprised if Fabia is trying to put together a lawsuit for Diego’s CTE. That would be where the money is. It also makes Fabias cozying up to Stephan Bonner make sense.

Diego’s contract was cancelled because an attorney working on his behalf “couldn’t confirm his health wasn’t compromised”. Seems to me they are afraid signing off on his health would hurt them in their incoming CTE suit. Asking for the past medical records would be their way of establishing a timeline proving his brain damage occurred during his UFC career.

Dana is shook.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
With the asking for old medical records, I wouldn’t be surprised if Fabia is trying to put together a lawsuit for Diego’s CTE. That would be where the money is. It also makes Fabias cozying up to Stephan Bonner make sense.

Diego’s contract was cancelled because an attorney working on his behalf “couldn’t confirm his health wasn’t compromised”. Seems to me they are afraid signing off on his health would hurt them in their incoming CTE suit. Asking for the past medical records would be their way of establishing a timeline proving his brain damage occurred during his UFC career.

Dana is shook.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021

Dana is shook.
Wont get any of the pro UFC army here to admit Dana or the company could ever be at fault.

Everyone who even slightly disagrees with them are labelled as "morons", "douchebags" or "useless pieces of shit". Pretty typical for average individuals to act that way though, the people/organizations that have power usually have alot of ways to fuel their own propaganda through the media, which the UFC has been particularly good at in the recent years.

It's created a little fanboy army of people justifying every horrible insane call the UFC has made, like the crowd of people who berate and belittle Nate Quarry and the group of fighters who wants unionization.

This toxic culture sadly reflects on how irrelevant, but at the same time relevant the MMA community is, they are responsible for most new trends or catchfrases that even the mainstream MMA media uses, but also quick to destroy a fighters/promotions reputation based on their own personal preferences (which is usually copied from what's trendy at the time to say).

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I don’t know how, but this story is going to end poorly or sadly for Diego.

Hope I’m wrong though. I’m sure Diego feels like he has a lot of fight left in him, but I’m not sure he should be getting hit in the head by professional fighters anymore.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Is this why Stephen A. snubbed her? Is the implication that she a company woman posing as a journalist?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Megan Olivi is an absolute treasure, every time she's on screen I stop fast forwarding and watch the whole thing. Skip 60% of the ppv, but 0% of Megan fucking Olivi. <3<3<3

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I don’t know how, but this story is going to end poorly or sadly for Diego.

Hope I’m wrong though. I’m sure Diego feels like he has a lot of fight left in him, but I’m not sure he should be getting hit in the head by professional fighters anymore.
fighters always think they have a lot of fight in them when they really dont this why Muhammad ali fought until his kidneys and brain barely worked. future does not look good for sanchez he will probably get arrested like B.J penn in the future for doing some thing bizarre like robbing a donut store with a banana wearing a potato sack as a suit.

diego is probably prettier than this model.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why is Megan Olivi directing orders btw? Isnt she just a broadcaster? Whole situation is weird. Go to Bareknuckle Diego WAR!
it's the Fighter-Production meeting. Fighters meet with the production crew and ask politely to mention this or not mention that, give some canned "when I spoke with Diego earlier this week, he told me..." stuff.

all sports do it.