Josh Fabia Addresses UFC Officials at Diego’s Fighter Meeting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
They have to bury Fabia on air. He’s obviously sone fitness huckster trying to hitch his brand on Diego.

What’s with Diego just standing there like an 8 year old kid in the principal’s office while his mom and the principal discuss his behaviour.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They have to bury Fabia on air. He’s obviously sone dude trying to hitch some sort of fitness brand on Diego.

What’s with Diego just standing there like an 8 year old kid in the principal’s office while his mom and the principal discuss his behaviour.
Ya
That is just odd

Hypnotized or in Love...or both

I don't like this Fabia dude...makes touchbutt in park guy seem cool

They should bury him

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Ya
That is just odd

Hypnotized or in Love...or both

I don't like this Fabia dude...makes touchbutt in park guy seem cool

They should bury him
Seems weird that he now has Stephan Bonner in his stable. Another fighter besides Diego that seems to be suffering from mental health issues.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Seems weird that he now has Stephan Bonner in his stable. Another fighter besides Diego that seems to be suffering from mental health issues.
Yep
I heard bonner talking about chilling with those dudes on mike swick's podcast...struck me as odd but I know Diego and Bonner go back to TUF season 1 so
Bonner sounded a lot better mentally to me on that pod than he had been FYI

Who knows what is going on

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I said it n another thread today, and I’ll say it again here. That dude is a fucking looney tune.

and it’s hilarious to watch.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
LoL @ Fabia but I can only imagine how cucked Joey Benavidez is by Megan holy shit...

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/COK6F2tjZPs
Jesus Christ. He’s doing that psychopath thing where they disconnect people from their family and friends. He’s in Diego’s ear “You see that Diego. You’re limping through the airport and not one person from the UFC checked to see if you’re alright.”
He’s making it seem to Diego like he’s the only one in the world who has his best interests in mind.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Same dude that Matt Serra had an argument with, I like Diego always brings it. The atmosphere in that room seems incredibly toxic though, no wonder why UFC fighters getting tf outta there. Why is Megan Olivi directing orders btw? Isnt she just a broadcaster? Whole situation is weird. Go to Bareknuckle Diego WAR!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Jesus Christ. He’s doing that psychopath thing where they disconnect people from their family and friends. He’s in Diego’s ear “You see that Diego. You’re limping through the airport and not one person from the UFC checked to see if you’re alright.”
He’s making it seem to Diego like he’s the only one in the world who has his best interests in mind.
It's fucking unreal. I think at this point we'd all take crazy Diego holding the cross on his walk to the octagon Diego...

That chick is sexy but I just know thats a catfish pic.

Referring to the twitter account. Not Megan. But she fine as hell too

View attachment 34609
She's very nice. Reminds me of an upgraded Nadia "187" Kassem...

Same dude that Matt Serra had an argument with, I like Diego always brings it. The atmosphere in that room seems incredibly toxic though, no wonder why UFC fighters getting tf outta there. Why is Megan Olivi directing orders btw? Isnt she just a broadcaster? Whole situation is weird. Go to Bareknuckle Diego WAR!
I forgot about that lol. Megan Olivi bringing that Toxic Femininity thinking she's the baddest bitch in the room and knows anyone who pushes back too much will get the Dan Hardy treatment. Also let's not forget that according to Colby Covington, Matt "Ate all the pasta" Serra is losing a 10-8 round to diabeetus...