Josh Neer gym fight.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Just curious to see what everyone thinks about Josh Neer kicking the shit out of a dude at his gym. Apparently the guy was talking trash for quite some time. I imagine most of us agree that he got what he deserved. He outweighed Neer by quite a bit, but it didn't matter. I read some interviews with other fighters who said this kind of thing happens from time to time. One article said that if he had the guy sign waiver, he won't face legal ramifications. Legal ramifications aside, will this hurt his chances of getting a license? I don't know if he was/is still sighed with Bellator or not, but if so I wonder if that is in jeopardy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7I6NsklpHw

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Too much unknown. The guy claims Neer went for the double after the round finished and he had turned away and taken out his mouthpiece. If that is true then the whole thing is assault, if it isn't then only the kick is questionable. We really need the whole video to know.

But either way that guys is a fucking retard, talking shit to a pro fighter and then turning up at his gym - especially with a guy whose nickname is The Dentist - is just asking for a beating. The fact he is still talking shit after doesn't bode well for his future health.